The Veganism Thread

Odinson

Can vegetableterians eat insects? How about whey protein? Yeah Im thinking maybe to become a vegetableterian. Will vegetableterianismism cure climate change?

The point of not eating animals is not to stop climate change. 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i made a vege chilli last night that i swear is better than any meat chilli i have ever made. 

been doing one or two meat free days a week for a few months now and am enjoying the challenge of a new form of cooking.

the reason for going meat free is we want to be particular about the the quality of meat we eat and this costs money, so good quality meat on some nights and no meat on other nights. rather than **** quality every night...

i made a vege chilli last night that i swear is better than any meat chilli i have ever made.

been doing one or two meat free days a week for a few months now and am enjoying the challenge of a new form of cooking.

the reason for going meat free is we want to be particular about the the quality of meat we eat and this costs money, so good quality meat on some nights and no meat on other nights. rather than **** quality every night...

That’s quite a cool approach for real meat lovers ????????

This post is pointless if no recipe is included [emoji6]

So is it okay to eat whey protein? Is vegtabelism part of the climate change thing-ism? Surely eating plants that is grown on land that was taken from animals by killing them and driving them away is also not okay. To be a true vegtabletarian I can only eat plants that grow naturally.

So it is not okay to eat cow but it is okay to get in a car for some trivial reason, and pump poison into the air causing swallows to die?

The point of not eating animals is not to stop climate change. 

Yeah but everyone has different concerns and morality levels.

Climate change might be more important than the moral dilemma to some.

Either way not eating/eating less meat is beneficial for the climate.

Watch out... that is how it starts.

At least its how my wife and I stopped eating meat. The veg based meals she was making were so good that we didnt even realize we hadnt touched meat in a few weeks.

Comment less then.

I think you will find the main difference is that Patch is a resident troll and he has lots of wit and humor in his posts. 

You are lacking on that front, better step your game up a bit.

I think you will find the main difference is that Patch is a resident troll and he has lots of wit and humor in his posts. 

You are lacking on that front, better step your game up a bit.

after 20 000 posts he is more like background white noise. you dont even take notice any more...;)

after 20 000 posts he is more like background white noise. you dont even take notice any more... ;)

Hahaha! Patch is a legend, this forum would be a lot worse off without him.

But yeah most newer members take a bit of time to figure that out.