MTB Tyre Sealant Choices

DarrenV

CAAD, adding glitter a real thing?

Gots to try that.....or u just want me to be looking like a fairy farting glitter

Some also add ground pepper for the enviroment

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Follow the below links to view live demos on our product Enduro Seal the African Puncture Solution:   Ethically, it was critical that Enduro Seal had to be a "green product" right from the beginning. It also had to be medically safe for users, hence the use of natural and non-toxic ingredients. Made in S.A, local is lekker.

For any information please contact us on 021 7943443 or 082 4910684

shawn@mtbsouthafrica.co.za

Enduro Seal for MTB

Enduro Seal for road and gravel bikes

Edited by Shawn Benjamin

Follow the below links to view live demos on our product Enduro Seal the African Puncture Solution:

For any information please contact us on 021 7943443 or 082 4910684

shawn@mtbsouthafrica.co.za

I have been using Enduro Seal in my workshop for the last 6 months . Easy to use and works well . And service from Shawn is exceptional . Max 2 days to get stock from Shawn to my little town of Prince Albert .

Fug It lists this cycling specific variant on their website. I haven't seen it stocked anywhere though.

"New and Improved Fug It Cycle Tubeless Mix is ideal for the Cycle Industry"

attachicon.gif250ml-Bottle-Fug-It-Tyre-Sealant-white.png

Ive been using Fugit for 10 years in my mtb's as well as off road motorbikes. Cheaper than any other sealant and out performs most of the much more expensive competitors.

The Slime Sealant is Compatible with Co2.

Specifically the green Slime Pro Tubeless one. I used it years ago and it was lekker. Also didn't dry up and form clumps.

how long do you guys recommend before stripping and checking what's left of the sealant?

checked my tyres yesterday after like 5 months and found like 20ml of stans left from the first fill of like 120ml per tyre.

Happy to see no lumps or clumps of dried sealant 

how long do you guys recommend before stripping and checking what's left of the sealant?

checked my tyres yesterday after like 5 months and found like 20ml of stans left from the first fill of like 120ml per tyre.

Happy to see no lumps or clumps of dried sealant

I do it roughly every 3 months.

Depends on bike usage. I top up everymonth

Do you take the tyre off and clean out every month? I also top up once a month, but only clean out every 3 months.

I've been using Enduro seal since I've put the tyres on, but the tyres leaks on the sidewalls and the sealant keep on seeping through. Will I ever be able to seal them properly? I use Canis in front, seeps a whole lot and Svelte at the back, no problem at all. Sealant is actually more than enough in the tyres.

I've been using Enduro seal since I've put the tyres on, but the tyres leaks on the sidewalls and the sealant keep on seeping through. Will I ever be able to seal them properly? I use Canis in front, seeps a whole lot and Svelte at the back, no problem at all. Sealant is actually more than enough in the tyres.

How new are the tyres? I find that brand new Onzas seep.