Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First decent commute in a week. Last week was a joke due to getti g my car back from the mech and perpetual rain. Such a leke feeling getting to the station dripping with sweat and having people in work clothes look at you like you have just climbed out of a piece of cheese. :) f908411681a498340cefac49500ef4e5.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

This afternoon was a slog home. Body still buggered after Saturdays Makhulu 5 race.

A stiff headwind also did not exactly help!

Still need to be grateful that we are able to do this.

Liz (Endomondo)

Feb 20, 18:33 CET

Hi,

Thanks for writing. I apologize for any inconvenience this challenge issue has caused. We are currently aware of a bug affecting our user's ability to view challenges. Please know that I have forwarded this along to the development team and they are investigating the cause. At this time, I'm unsure of how quickly it will be fixed, but we do hope to have the problem taken care of soon. We will to try our best to reach out to you again when a fix for this issue is available. Thank you for your patience and understanding while we troubleshoot the problem.

Kindly,

Liz

Lekker Bike!

First decent commute in a week. Last week was a joke due to getti g my car back from the mech and perpetual rain. Such a leke feeling getting to the station dripping with sweat and having people in work clothes look at you like you have just climbed out of a piece of cheese. :) f908411681a498340cefac49500ef4e5.jpg

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk