Bike Hub 2019 Commuters Challenge

Imploder

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the challenge on Friday. This was after my morning commute to the office. I was planning to hitch a ride back home with a colleague, but after I saw my name on the board with 0km next to it, I decided what the heck and cycled home. My aim will be to cycle at least twice a week, my commute is roughly 17km one way.

Is Endo having issues? Can't seem to get into the challenge leader board..

I had to reset my password this morning. Then also couldn't get into any leader boards. Glad you mentioned it as I thought I was loosing it.

Nice full red moon this morning on the commute to work. Was a bit nervous as my MTB I normally commute on is in the bike shop for some minor surgery, and I set out on my road bike which hasn't seen a road in over 6 years :blink: . Don't think there is any puncture protection on those tyres but I managed to get to work ok, hoping for the same luck going home later.

We had a rider get three punctures this morning, so we told the group to ride on and we would catch on after puncture no. 1 ..... had to push hard into the wind to catch them

post-5403-0-51298700-1550560827_thumb.jpg

Ok.  I am on the board (when the board will be fixed eventually).  Did my first commute today.  Totally buggered.  Will see how many commutes I will get in before I do my last working day.  Applied for a new job and should I get it I will be working home office.  That would then be it for me wrt to this commuting challange.

best wishes on the new prospect

Ok.  I am on the board (when the board will be fixed eventually).  Did my first commute today.  Totally buggered.  Will see how many commutes I will get in before I do my last working day.  Applied for a new job and should I get it I will be working home office.  That would then be it for me wrt to this commuting challange.

Good luck with the new job. Geez, I'd take working from home over the daily commute in a heart beat. (no offense fellow commuters :D )

Good luck with the new job. Geez, I'd take working from home over the daily commute in a heart beat. (no offense fellow commuters :D )

I don't have it yet.  Still a 50/50 chance.  But really  hoping for it.