Chris Willemse How About It?

Bman

I still dont get how year after year people moan about not having money in January.

Its not like January is some new month on the block that popped out of nowhere and mugged you of your hard earned income. Every friggen year...

It shows a lack of discipline and budgeting, if you get paid early in December, PUT SOME MONEY AWAY for January. 

I have six credit cards and pay each one off with another one until July and hope to get a bonus or tax refund or I am effed. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

grinds my tits.

My daughter will not be better off with a brother/sister

time is precious and as it is I feel guilty about not spending enough time with her, how in the world am I to do this if there is more than one? someone is going to feel neglected.

one kid? pfffft that's easy peasy lemon squeezy!

My original post was based on the though- how much would it irritate you if someone was asking you discount your stock, they have a business to run, do they get a discount from Shimano for school fees?

On the kids note when the old people poke at you around weddings and kids and say "you will be next"- poke them at a funeral and say the same thing....

My original post was based on the though- how much would it irritate you if someone was asking you discount your stock, they have a business to run, do they get a discount from Shimano for school fees?

On the kids note when the old people poke at you around weddings and kids and say "you will be next"- poke them at a funeral and say the same thing....

I know it seems rude, but I think it was done because Oom Chris has complied before on these sorts of requests.

I know crazy business model, huh?! seems to be working for him

I know it seems rude, but I think it was done because Oom Chris has complied before on these sorts of requests.

I know crazy business model, huh?! seems to be working for him

what? giving customers what they want and ask for? whoever thought something like that would work....  :blink:

what is a new year without some patch logic  :rolleyes:

I still dont get how year after year people moan about not having money in January.

Its not like January is some new month on the block that popped out of nowhere and mugged you of your hard earned income. Every friggen year...

It shows a lack of discipline and budgeting, if you get paid early in December, PUT SOME MONEY AWAY for January. 

They now part of CL, will not happen.

Yes, since the merger with CL the CWC sales has become less and less frequent.

ditsem, flip, we are getting by in January even though my wife had her last paycheck in Sept. We're not buying luxuries though, and we saved up a reserve before I kicked her in the back. 

Oh wait, I shouldn't mention her being on maternity leave again, Fanie's tits might get triggered. 

And I'm sorry, having kids have always cost money, so if you think it's an excuse for some discount on goods like bikespend, then maybe you should spend the bike budget on schoolfees for your kids, so that they can be smarter at budgeting than you. 

ditsem, flip, we are getting by in January even though my wife had her last paycheck in Sept. We're not buying luxuries though, and we saved up a reserve before I kicked her in the back. 

Oh wait, I shouldn't mention her being on maternity leave again, Fanie's tits might get triggered. 

And I'm sorry, having kids have always cost money, so if you think it's an excuse for some discount on goods like bikespend, then maybe you should spend the bike budget on schoolfees for your kids, so that they can be smarter at budgeting than you. 

No man, take your kids out of that nice school, put them in cheap school and get yourself that S-Works, after all you deserve it! 

baie geluk.

ps. ek gee nie om hoeveel kinders ander mense het nie, ek hou nie daarvan dat hulle my vertel ek moet meer as een he nie

baie geluk.

ps. ek gee nie om hoeveel kinders ander mense het nie, ek hou nie daarvan dat hulle my vertel ek moet meer as een he nie

Stop being so selfish, give your kid a sibling!

No man, take your kids out of that nice school, put them in cheap school and get yourself that S-Works, after all you deserve it! 

reminds me of advice I got from a mate. 

He reckons kids are an investment when you do it right. You need to have more than one kid, then you load up the access bond with all the fun toys you want, go on holidays wherever you want, and then peg early because of the lekker life you have been living, leaving the kids with all the debt.

He is single.

baie geluk.

My vrou is 'n enkel kind. Sy het okay uitgedraai. So daar is nog hoop vir jou dogtertjie.