Chris Willemse How About It?

Bman

Chaps how about a back to school special for all those that have forked out literally school fees and everything else that comes with it beginning of the year?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The world needs more people like you, 

Ahh the wonderful costs associated with having kids. 

You would think at almost 40 years old people would have stopped asking me why I dont want kids, surprisingly everyone is supposed to badly want to reproduce. 

Apparently Im faulty in not wanting kids.

Money can't buy the joy and pleasure kids give you in life, all worth it!!!

For you, yes. For others, not so much. I know plenty of extremely happy and content childless people & couples, and some absolutely miserable couples and people with children. Having a kid should be a conscious decision based on who you are and where you see yourself, not what others think you should do. 

Also - stop telling those people that they're wrong / unhappy / will be muuuuch happier with kids. It's old and frankly irritating AF. 

Coming from a dude with a fantastic 6yo, who is my world. 

For you, yes. For others, not so much. I know plenty of extremely happy and content childless people & couples, and some absolutely miserable couples and people with children. Having a kid should be a conscious decision based on who you are and where you see yourself, not what others think you should do.

Also - stop telling those people that they're wrong / unhappy / will be muuuuch happier with kids. It's old and frankly irritating AF.

Yup, me and Ms Understanding are very happy with two pups. And we would never have been in that position with kids. Having spent the weekend with my boet and an extremely petulant niece, I am quite content to rather be an Uncle.

Also - stop telling those people that they're wrong / unhappy / will be muuuuch happier with kids. It's old and frankly irritating AF

THIS  :thumbup: 

married for 10 years before my daughter was born.

none of your business why we didn't have kids before this.

even couples who don't want kids, it's none of your business (sometimes a deep hurt due to medical or other issues), just leave them be, its their choice. no one is obliged to breed.

67359169.jpg

Absolutely - i feel one BIKE :whistling:  is more than enough!

Are referring to 'bikes' right Slowbee

Feel the love.

So while we are hijacking about kids/no kids decision matrix, let us add the layer about one or two or three or five.

Dont come with nonsense that you must have more than one. Sheer utter fruitcake.

Speaking of CWC, are any of you still getting the TMTB discount when presenting your card at the till? Every time I buy anything at CWC and think I am going to get to actually use the card, I am told: sorry it is already discounted, so no member discount. That's fine, but almost everything in the shop is discounted in some way, so not much of a benefit. (Not that the discount is a reason for joining the club.)

Feel the love.

So while we are hijacking about kids/no kids decision matrix, let us add the layer about one or two or three or five.

Dont come with nonsense that you must have more than one. Sheer utter fruitcake.

Smoke inhalation must have gotten to you!