UCI XCO World Cup 2019 Season

Hairy

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Kandice Venter has announced she is parting ways with the Specialized MTB team after 4 years -  she was team coordinator / manager, many successful campaigns, wife of TDD Jaco.

All can not be well right now with the team with the main star Anika ducking out of the first two XCO events, the vacuum left by Kate leaving, Sam Gaze hmmm, the only thing that seems to be going for the team is Alan.

Anyway al the best to Kandice with her next move.

No further details at this stage CAAD, and I did a bit of searching but no news other that her Insta post on the subject.

Not sure all is well in that camp. A few concept stores converting back to regular bike shops, team seems to be imploding.....

• 2 weeks later...

Well that was disappointing

You must really dislike Nino if you found that race disappointing.. For the neutral that was a great race! The only disappointing thing about the race was the camerawork on the final lap.

You must really dislike Nino if you found that race disappointing.. For the neutral that was a great race! The only disappointing thing about the race was the camerawork on the final lap.

I dislike that Nino has been on the top step in nearly every race for the last 7 years

Matt, Henrique and MvP have been the ones making the last years exciting

What makes the ladies so exciting is that there hasn't been a clear lady out I. Front the last few years maybe someone gets lucky for 3 races in a row but after that someone else joins the fight

That was 2 great races in my opinion... It's not like nino dominated.. He was flat out on the ground after the race. Pushed to the absolute limit.

Ladies race was great too

That was 2 great races in my opinion... It's not like nino dominated.. He was flat out on the ground after the race. Pushed to the absolute limit.

Ladies race was great too

I recorded it, still need to watch it.

Fantastic racing. So happy to see the ladies field yielding diverse winners and the mens field tightening up. The olympics is going to be good

Archived