[Event] EWC 3 Jonkershoek Enduro

Enduro Western Cape

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The I'm Not Fit Enough virus is not to be taken lightly.

Ah..... Indeed. 

I have that too but I also suffer from boneheadedness which cancels it out.

Does anyone have a start time?

Didn't you get the 2 race briefing emails from Race Director Harry Millar?

The I'm Not Fit Enough virus is not to be taken lightly.

Ah! Was wondering, myself.

No, I was fit enough for it but up until Tuesday I've been sick. Like, properly sick. Antibiotics for the first week, as well as all the medlemon, Vicks, flomist, zinc and **** I could throw at it.

I'm now finally feeling human again. And not looking as if I'm just about to fall asleep all the time.

So no. I desperately wanted to do this event, but I know that giving up my entry was the smart thing to do. Still gonna be there, heckling the racers.

Looking at those names on the email list it sure is going to be fast!

Yeah... then other names (like mine) not so fast!

It's going to be rad watching the fast guys....

Thinking of doing the Enduro on my lonesome tomorrow. Will just compare strava times. And delete entry if too embarrassed...

Ah! Was wondering, myself.

No, I was fit enough for it but up until Tuesday I've been sick. Like, properly sick. Antibiotics for the first week, as well as all the medlemon, Vicks, flomist, zinc and **** I could throw at it.

I'm now finally feeling human again. And not looking as if I'm just about to fall asleep all the time.

So no. I desperately wanted to do this event, but I know that giving up my entry was the smart thing to do. Still gonna be there, heckling the racers.

LOL dude. No way you were fit enough for this one. This is some ezel level Rocky balboa level training needed for this one. Even in my final form (ezelesque) I would have been a DNF for this one. Just be thankful you have a cold.

LOL dude. No way you were fit enough for this one. This is some ezel level Rocky balboa level training needed for this one. Even in my final form (ezelesque) I would have been a DNF for this one. Just be thankful you have a cold.

????