Bike Hub classifieds vibe

nox1111

We do pay for the service

There is a structure and its implemented

When last did you sell on line

I dont sell online. I rather give what I have to people less fortunate than myself. And that is why I am looking for a set of rollers, for somebody who deserves and needs rollers but cant afford them..So if I may ask, do normal advertisers pay to sell on the hub. Standard advertisment?

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont sell online. I rather give what I have to people less fortunate than myself. And that is why I am looking for a set of rollers, for somebody who deserves and needs rollers but cant afford them..So if I may ask, do normal advertisers pay to sell on the hub. Standard advertisment?

Nope, we don't. Only business accounts pay (ie: Bike shops, second hand traders, etc).

Nope, we don't. Only business accounts pay (ie: Bike shops, second hand traders, etc).

Thanks Mate.

I pay, use the upgrade ad for a week and have found it quite successful - that or I’m selling my stuff too cheap because most sales happen swiftly - I buy new parts for top dollar and sell my old well looked after parts cheap kidding myself that this funds upgrades

I pay, use the upgrade ad for a week and have found it quite successful - that or I’m selling my stuff too cheap because most sales happen swiftly - I buy new parts for top dollar and sell my old well looked after parts cheap kidding myself that this funds upgrades

I also use the upgrade facility which is a great innovation

Still all in great condition...

They sure don't make 'great condition' like they used to. At least the condition is not being hidden in the pics.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/363347-ultagra-11speed-groupset/

attachicon.gifhubmarket-135419-0-82540400-1558354915.jpg

attachicon.gifhubmarket-135419-0-63109200-1558354917.jpg

If that is great condition then what IS being hidden?

Maybe the 96 in their profile name is the year they were born. Lighties!!!

Taking about low balls, Mr Glenn Mann thought that offering 250 for a rack i advertised for 700 would be a good offer.

Still all in great condition...

They sure don't make 'great condition' like they used to. At least the condition is not being hidden in the pics.

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/363347-ultagra-11speed-groupset/

attachicon.gifhubmarket-135419-0-82540400-1558354915.jpg

attachicon.gifhubmarket-135419-0-63109200-1558354917.jpg

Man!! I just did it for fun!!

And it felt good. BWAHAHAAAA

Taking about low balls, Mr Glenn Mann thought that offering 250 for a rack i advertised for 700 would be a good offer.

That is the kind of abrupt/rude replies that grate me, the guy isn't even prepared to invest enough in the conversation to be friendly or polite yet still expects a massive discount.

Reading that is like hearing nails being dragged over a chalk board, or biting down on a small stone in your sarmie

You have to love it. Been getting these offers on a R1300 brand new HRM for the past week

Capture.jpg

You have to love it. Been getting these offers on a R1300 brand new HRM for the past week

Capture.jpg

Devils advocate ....

Does it come with full warantee ?  No ?  Then it is NOT "brand new" ....

Most people start at 50% of the "new price" when considering what they would pay for a second hand item ....  Every so often HRM are on special for R 1 000 ....

MAYBE, just maybe the buyer was hoping you countered his offer and that you could settle on R500 ....

YES - it grates to sell a "new" item for half price ..... but so many buyers have their minds set on this arb figure ....

Devils advocate ....

Does it come with full warantee ?  No ?  Then it is NOT "brand new" ....

Most people start at 50% of the "new price" when considering what they would pay for a second hand item ....  Every so often HRM are on special for R 1 000 ....

MAYBE, just maybe the buyer was hoping you countered his offer and that you could settle on R500 ....

YES - it grates to sell a "new" item for half price ..... but so many buyers have their minds set on this arb figure ....

Yes I will give the full warranty cause its new. So it is brand new with full warranty that I will honor.

I will even provide the slip if needed. Also I already have 4x R500 offers I said no to. 

I'm also only asking R850 so its not like its the new price of it

Capture.jpg

It's all part of the game. People buy off the Hub to get a bargain. If it's not a bargain, they will walk into a shop and buy it.

So expect low offers on anything you sell.

Yes I will give the full warranty cause its new. So it is brand new with full warranty that I will honor.

I will even provide the slip if needed. Also I already have 4x R500 offers I said no to. 

I'm also only asking R850 so its not like its the new price of it

Sadly in this online-trading-price-war the second hand market has to compete with this :

https://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/echowell-antbluetooth-heart-rate-strap

Archived