Trek Supercaliber with IsoStrut suspension

dewaldsss

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All that engineering for a 1900 gram frame weight? Not exactly the ultra light it was touted to be...

Intense Sniper would still be my choice in this category. 1800 gram frame, 100mm front and rear, 10kg with a decent build. Proper suspension design too.

All that engineering for a 1900 gram frame weight? Not exactly the ultra light it was touted to be...

Intense Sniper would still be my choice in this category. 1800 gram frame, 100mm front and rear, 10kg with a decent build. Proper suspension design too.

The Treks Weight is with all hardware including the rear shock.

The Intense frame weight is the bare weight without the shock (as all other frames are weighes)

Finally 2 bottle cages also !

Trek's gonna sell a lot of these bikes . Might finally see a worthy contender to Spaz Epic's crown as the go to bike for marathons ??

On my purchase list.

I like the Silverback SBC softail and BMC softtail for low maintenance double water bottle reasons. This is a much better compromise!

Plus it will go with my other Trek softail....a Madone SL6 ????????

Is that with or without the rear shock? Sometimes the marketing shows the weight but its without rear shock. Intense is nice, however I do find it a bit flexy

Sorry, but that shock thing looks too much like a hond se dinges.

Different strokes for different okes I suppose ? Personally I really like it .

If you want bike prices to drop then you must get trump to drop his tariff war with China. HE tells you it doesn't affect anyone but the Chinese but this just illustrates what a slime ball he is.

Any US company sourcing parts from China (all of them) pays the tariffs which is handed over to YOU

Now its Trumps fault that bikes are expensive :lol:  :lol: .  Thanks for making my day. 

Now its Trumps fault that bikes are expensive :lol:  :lol: .  Thanks for making my day.

Always happy to help raise awareness