Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

usually around the time they send out the emails which is about two weeks before the event or the wednesday after the 99er

Seems your right, I just got 2 emails this year as I got reseeded so checked wrong one (facepalm)

First email: date: Feb 13, 2019, 4:48 PM

Second date: Mar 6, 2019, 2:00 PM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are entries still open, and if so, when does it close?

Last time I checked, it was still open. Closes when "full" or when substitution process starts.(normally middle of Feb)

So, what are we feeling for weather? Goodie bag gonna be any good? Less than 2 months to GO!

Was it this race or another race that we did a survey on recently about goodie bags? I remember doing a survey last year that I got via email. From the way the survey was written I got the impression that goodie bags were going to be phased out. 

You going alone this year IICR? Your misses won't be able to travel I reckon. Is her toppie doing it?

Gonna see how I do in Stellies Tour next weekend before pulling the trigger on CTCT.

My Airbnb in Hout Bay is still available for the upcountry folk. Just Saying.... And it's not expensive.... R900 a night for rockstar views and all the stuff.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Was it this race or another race that we did a survey on recently about goodie bags? I remember doing a survey last year that I got via email. From the way the survey was written I got the impression that goodie bags were going to be phased out. 

You going alone this year IICR? Your misses won't be able to travel I reckon. Is her toppie doing it?

Not too bothered about them getting rid of the goodie bags, the bottles are useful though, saves me having to buy new ones for general usage.

Nah, we doing the whole family trip again, for 10 days or so. He is doing it so far, with threat of him being disallowed if he doesn't train. As far as the wife and baby go, probably gonna fly them there and back as the trip down by car might be a bit much, but will have a look, can only book tickets once the baby is born and we know what name to book the baby under haha