The Munga 2019

Ramrod

Need to make sure not to get caught up in that hype unless aiming for a top 10

That sounds like you're making a plan, when you've been told by the vets to make no plans...  :ph34r:

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go till you blow... Just make sure you eat and you should be fine.........  :ph34r:

This is the biggest thing concerning me being someone who needs to eat regularly on the bike.

Okay Okes. Sorry to say but the wind has been insane here for the last few weeks. The bad news is that for the last two weeks, the wrong wind for Munga has been blowing. But who knows, maybe the right wind is blowing or,maybe there is no wind at all.

We cant control it anyway so doesnt help bothering yourself about it. What will be, will be.

I am seriously jealous!

They start fast but not so fast that us normal human beings wont be able to hang on. And that is where we can make a mistake. Best is to show no interest

Normal human beings?  Normal people don't do this...

The best tip I ever recieved was:

Sutherland is half way. Maybe not on km. But SUTHERLAND IS HALF WAY.

Ride within yourself and dont burn too many matches till then.

What are you on about? It's all downhill from Sutherland.  :whistling:

So instead of the cold hard cash that they took for entry fees, prize winners will be paid in bitcoin.

What are everyones thoughts on the GPS files? IS there a downside to downloading the 5mb file?

Weird question, you should be easy pastlearning how to follow a GPS track whole riding now. Getting lost is grossly underrated sight seeing

Is there a downside to putting air in your tires?

So instead of the cold hard cash that they took for entry fees, prize winners will be paid in bitcoin.

Weird question, you should be easy pastlearning how to follow a GPS track whole riding now. Getting lost is grossly underrated sight seeing

Is there a downside to putting air in your tires?

No one said I was still learning how to follow a GPS but I haven't loaded a 5mb 1000KM plus file before. IN the email they sent they made specific mention of the file size being big, along with sending two other files. My Garmin can use either of the 3 thus my question. Other than the benefit of it having the water points marked as a point in the file, why would you use one or the other.

Edited by Ramrod