Bike Fit

Chubba

Can anyone suggest a bike fit in the northern suburbs(preferably) specifically for TT/ Tri bike?

Thanks.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cape town or Joburg Northern suburbs ?

Irmfit in the Cape, at Meerendal

Sorry, forgot there’s another part to RSA. Cape Town. Thanks, I’ll look them up. Edited by lil to the Lefty

Seriously impressed with Raymond at Giant Durbanville ... not sure if his services are limited to Giant purchases ...

For an independant ... just go straight to Irma

I have done the Ergofit bikefit a few times, both with an licensed individual in the past and at the Sport Science Institute last year

Did a bike fit with Irma few weeks ago after some issues that popped up this year, in my biased opinion she did a better job, looked at number of things the Ergofit didn't, very happy with the outcome.

Hi, did mine at Specialized Tygerberg, they have a chap that comes in to do it, and he was good and knows his stuff. Old age made me forget his name now, sorry....

Jos

Edited by Luca111

Trevor works with all the Retul tech out of Revolution cycles in Bree Street.

Really professional, he spent 8 years on the world tour as a coach so he knows his stuff.

Irma van der Colff

IrmFit Bike Fit & Sport Massage

Cell: 082 802 2183

Email: irma@irmfit.co.za

@Meerendal Wine Estate; Vissershok Road; Durbanville; Cape Town

This is also my recommendation

• 1 year later...
On 10/7/2019 at 3:17 PM, RLucas said:

Irma's great  :thumbup:  just a bit out of my way at the moment

Has anyone had a bike fit in Stellies? Specialized or maybe BMT? I need to book one soon and need a few suggestions 

Peet Le Roux does Bike Fits in Stellenbosch - never used him. He is twice as expensive as Irma though at R1,900.

https://www.bikescience.co.za

• 5 months later...
25 minutes ago, Dry Biltong said:

Irma all the way, she knows the industry well and picked up a few things no previous bikefit had. highly recommend. and on top of everything she's down to earth and a lekker person.

I have recommended Irma many times .... but the @katz201 needs somebody in Gauteng ...