2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m sure Jumbo-Visma would allow WvA some freedom, but not at the expense of losing the yellow jersey.

In Wiggins’ biography, he mentions the incident where Froome wanted to ride away from Wiggins and win the stage, but was told to stop. So much so that Wiggins wanted to keep back Froome’s share of the winnings:

Froome: But I can win the stage.

DS/Wiggins: We’re here to win yellow, not a stage.

Note:

I loaned my copy of the book out, so I can’t quote what was quoted.

Now I am keen to know what you do. When I used to work shifts, half my rides were lunch rides, just A LOT shorter and sedate than these guys. I used to get home from work, go to sleep, wake up around lunch time, go ride and then go back to work. It actually sucked tbh.

I work as a seafarer and more specifically as an Able Seaman. I work on Offshore Supply vessels. I don't always get to ride when I am on contract but if I do it's usually in the onboard gym or the bridge and this only if the ship has a stationary bike. Otherwise when I am home I can ride when I want and so lunch time rides do occur especially if I had a slow start to my day.

I work as a seafarer and more specifically as an Able Seaman. I work on Offshore Supply vessels. I don't always get to ride when I am on contract but if I do it's usually in the onboard gym or the bridge and this only if the ship has a stationary bike. Otherwise when I am home I can ride when I want and so lunch time rides do occur especially if I had a slow start to my day.

Wow!

(your profile pic makes more sense now...)

Can't even think of a team who secured both Yellow and Green in recent times?

der kaizer and Zabel come to mind.

It must be really hard to buy second hand goods on bikehub

Weirdly enough I have never purchased anything off of the hub. Did try and flog one of my previous bikes here before selling it to a friend.

However I can see how it could be a problem! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I am very fond of him and we get on well. He is a good person and soul.

Like a some matters, I unfortunately cannot comment.

Understood and I am very sorry things aren't going well for him...

Im sure we would all like to know, Im just not sure its the kind of information that can be put on a public forum.

Im sure all will come out in time, very sad for Aru :(

Poor guy

Or to sell - 1 incredibly rusted item for sale, no tax, no laws, no denomination accepted other than bitcoin or gold.

Weirdly enough I have never purchased anything off of the hub. Did try and flog one of my previous bikes here before selling it to a friend.

However I can see how it could be a problem! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

I apolagise if I have inadvertently ruined any future bikehub transactions for you. :D

I apolagise if I have inadvertently ruined any future bikehub transactions for you. :D

I'll just tell the seller that you'll vouch for me![emoji6][emoji6][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]