2020 Tour de France

pista

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They suck at updating past a certain day ahead, no stress, they won't miss the Tour.

Remember Supersport channels are being turned upside down from the 1st of September so presume they haven't quite worked out the scheduling yet

And as always they will screw up at least 1/4 of the PVR recordings if you cant watch live  :cursing:

I did, pop me a DM with an email address an I will send it to you.. I tried uploading it here but the file is too big.

Else try this link I found

https://caferoubaix.com/2020/08/23/2020-tour-de-france-roadbook/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Thanks - will try your link when I get home (and on wi-if). If no luck, then I’ll pop you a PM.

Thanks Gen - downloaded.

Please let me know when you find it. Would like to get my hands on it

Follow Gen’s link if you haven’t done so yet - it worked for me.

Thanks Gen - downloaded.

Follow Gen’s link if you haven’t done so yet - it worked for me.

Good stuff.[emoji122]

I never even considered false positives, imagine how that must suck for the riders and how it could affect the tour if they don’t change the rules.

http://www.stickybottle.com/latest-news/bora-hansgrohe-rider-clear-covid19-just-hours-after-positive-test-result/

There needs to be the option of getting a B-sample tested as verification ASAP, as mentioned in the link. It is the only way to reduce the risk of a false positive throwing a rider out by mistake. 

This is THE race of the season, you can't have false-positives be responsible for throwing out an entire team.

Was chatting to a mate in the UK and he was going to France but of course that is off. I love the Tour as do all of us but i think its going to end in disaster this time around and would be surprised if they reach Paris. I would love to be wrong but i can't see how they can do this sort of event in current times.

For those missing the Bikehub TDF Fantasy competition, there is a pool for Bikehub on the TDF fantasy league arranged by the TDF itself. Join us:

By clicking on this link : SNIP

The link will automatically add you to the Bike Hub Pool

I'm maxed out on referral points. someone else is welcome to generate a referral link from within the Bikehub League on the site and then cash in on some referral points with the next guys that want to join:

post-27827-0-06235900-1598437278_thumb.png

Quick update - They (ASO) have sent info that the 2 positives for CV19 rule where they are sent home has been removed but with additional rules that are easier to handle and deal with. 

What was impressive (for me anyway) is that yesterday 20 teams had to go for PCR testing. It ran like clockwork and they did over 300 tests in the day. It was impressive to run an operation like that I believe.

Stage 1 - we reconed 90km of it yesterday - its hard, really hard and very technical. Expect some surprising things coming out that stage as day 1. 

Cheers all. 

Quick update - They (ASO) have sent info that the 2 positives for CV19 rule where they are sent home has been removed but with additional rules that are easier to handle and deal with.

What was impressive (for me anyway) is that yesterday 20 teams had to go for PCR testing. It ran like clockwork and they did over 300 tests in the day. It was impressive to run an operation like that I believe.

Stage 1 - we reconed 90km of it yesterday - its hard, really hard and very technical. Expect some surprising things coming out that stage as day 1.

Cheers all.

Any update for possible false positives?

Any update for possible false positives?

No not really, but they are happening and not only in the peloton. When you doing this volume of tests there is abound to be a false negative. Its not an ok excuse but it will happen when like yesterday you doing 300 tests in a day. My personal feel is that if there is a positive do an additional right away and get the result that day as there is a few hours turnover time for testing. 

Yesterday we were jabbed in both nostrils so not sure if they now having a A and B test sample for example but all I can say is that Im not to keen on this another 2-3 times. But you do what is required.