Single Speed Steel Frames

swrid

So ja.... Guys, Marino bikes... do it!

essentially a custom steel duallie with all the bells and whistles they offer in SA for under 12K

if I had seen this before the YT I would have been seriously tempted

essentially a custom steel duallie with all the bells and whistles they offer in SA for under 12K

if I had seen this before the YT I would have been seriously tempted

nah... I firmly believe Jeffsy is the best option for Western Cape Trails.

A steel Dual suss custom is romantic, but in reality it wouldn't be better, maybe just more unique

nah... I firmly believe Jeffsy is the best option for Western Cape Trails.

A steel Dual suss custom is romantic, but in reality it wouldn't be better, maybe just more unique

blasphemy. 

PS...thanks for making think where i'm gonna hide a new bicycle frame....

https://momsenbikes.com/product-category/frames-cromo-29/

https://everydaycyclesupplyco.com/collections/dirt/products/juice-trail-xc-29er-frame?variant=30106268860496

off the top of my head that is available locally. also custom stuff available from Mercer etc

PS: momsen mentioned in another thread that they are updating the STR frames for 2020....if it is just paint or geometry too...not sure.

So I like the look of this SOMA! Horiztonal drop outs with the option of geared - pretty classic geometry and high end steel

THOUGHTS?

So I like the look of this SOMA! Horiztonal drop outs with the option of geared - pretty classic geometry and high end steel

THOUGHTS?

i ride a soma valhallen. nice classy bike. those Juice's also come with split rearend option should yowant torun belt drive and rohloff gearbox hub. cost a bit more though.

https://www.somafab.com/archives/product/juice29er

post-64325-0-42667000-1557214382_thumb.jpeg
Edited by morneS555

so ... you have our attention ... what would the numbers and geo on something like this be ... and of course what would the market-related selling price need to be ... assuming this R/$ stays around the current R15 mark?

we are working on some new projects for MY21 ... this will include some complete bikes and possibly some more frames ... all just spit-balling for now though .. we are leaning towards GRAVEL / MONSTERCROSS builds  :whistling:  :whistling:  :whistling:

• 3 months later...

So I have a cuzzie looking for a Steel SS MTB in a size XL or even better XXL .... so just putting the word out there to see if anything bites.... if it is a frame only deal, then that is all good too.

So I have a cuzzie looking for a Steel SS MTB in a size XL or even better XXL .... so just putting the word out there to see if anything bites.... if it is a frame only deal, then that is all good too.

Spammer!!