Dwayne Lackay-Basson - Scammer

ACE Cycles

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So is he a rep for powerbar and newbalance?

Seriously what are you guys waiting for when you have this info

That face has 'Slap me' written all over it

This is is public fb profile pic.

I'm not one to advocate violence, but since it's friday will make an exception. 

I'd go with a solid right to D2

attachicon.gifDWAYNE.png

So his parents have promised to refund me in full on Tuesday.

What are my options here, can a criminal case still be made after getting your money back?

What are my options here, can a criminal case still be made after getting your money back?

I reckon the guy should just be made to feel the shame.

Everyone who has been scammed should organise a group ride out there somewhere and then go to his house afterwards, make him sit down with his parents and tell him and them that he is a common criminal, a disgrace etc until he cries and his mother cries and his father shakes with rage and/or cries.

Nothing else seems to work on this scum and shame sometimes gets great results when it comes to addicts, cons and petty criminals.

I reckon the guy should just be made to feel the shame.

Everyone who has been scammed should organise a group ride out there somewhere and then go to his house afterwards, make him sit down with his parents and tell him and them that he is a common criminal, a disgrace etc until he cries and his mother cries and his father shakes with rage and/or cries.

Nothing else seems to work on this scum and shame sometimes gets great results when it comes to addicts, cons and petty criminals.

He has been made to feel the shame. Several times before. His parents know. 

The part that hasn't been tried is laying charges. Every person that he scams who doesn't lay charge is enabling him. 

But hey, maybe on the 12th time his mommy gets called he will change...

Yes.

He has been made to feel the shame. Several times before. His parents know. 

The part that hasn't been tried is laying charges. Every person that he scams who doesn't lay charge is enabling him. 

But hey, maybe on the 12th time his mommy gets called he will change...

I get that his parents know. But have they actually seen the full extent? 

I know drunks who suffer from LC after they black out and behave like a knob, but everyone kind of tells them what they did but not really. Lay it bare. Maybe lay it bare AND lay charges.

I'm just all for this guy getting his comeuppance. 

I don't condone or encourage any sort of violence. That is as pathetic as his scamming. I do condone complete emotional destruction due to the fact that they 'all know' what he does.....

I get that his parents know. But have they actually seen the full extent? 

they are part of it  - they know what he does but they dont chase you to return your money until you sound like you may become a problem then all of a sudden its all "oh shame poor us we trying to help him etc etc blah blah " and the complainant falls for their nonsense and backs off and its back to business as usual .

they are his get out of jail card ....

patch is right lay charges its a pain but this guys scams plenty of people that dont find this conversation of ours and just stay scammed - he is a straight up professional criminal .....

they are part of it  - they know what he does but they dont chase you to return your money until you sound like you may become a problem then all of a sudden its all "oh shame poor us we trying to help him etc etc blah blah " and the complainant falls for their nonsense and backs off and its back to business as usual .

they are his get out of jail card ....

patch is right lay charges its a pain but this guys scams plenty of people that dont find this conversation of ours and just stay scammed - he is a straight up professional criminal .....

If that's the case then yes, lay charges and make sure the Police know that his parents are complicit.

Smash them where it hurts.