UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

Looks like Theo got a restart.

Just dropped in for round 2...and takes 55th spot. 20 seconds up on Velasco and 22 seconds back on Minnaar. Saffa boys did us proudĀ  :thumbup:

Edited by Christofison

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looking at Mr Mins time, it looks like something happened on the first split to know him off the time.

Looks like greg had a torrid top section.Ā 

Ā 

The little SCS frenchman at number 1 by the looks of matters

Ā 

5 frenchies in to top 5...and Pierron is not even there

Gwinn continuing his stellar worlds performance - has he been injured - i dont really follow him at all

He's been riding dry and dusty hardpack bikeparks back home. He was never going to be up to speed for this. Better to just ride safe and come back swinging next year.

Ā 

The frenchies have had a full(ish) season of domestic racing so it's not a surprise to see them owning the show.

Ā 

Wow, that's rough. Some pretty deep ditches. Must be even more difficult and treacherous in the wet.

Ā 

I though skinsuits were not allowed.... some of those pants are tight.

Testing with the XC stream today and struggling to get a VPN working. Windscribe worked, but was very slow and then stopped working. Proton VPN doesn't seem to change the Geo location. Opera's built in one doesn't work for me either. Nord and Express require a Credit card and signing up.

Ā 

Those who got it working, what do you use?

Weather forecast for tomorrow to looking promising. Hope I am wrong, but have nagging feeling the Austrian and Frenchman are the new world champs.Ā 

Ā 

VPN: clear all your cookies and web data for chosen browser; otherwise Red Bull TV will sniff out where you are. When it asks of you want to switch to the X country (you are supposedly in) say Yes. VPNs always slower (because the routing is a lot more complex), so not much you can do about that. Literally switching off my smartphone sped up the connection ...Ā  :P