UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see it's snowing in Austria already......

Yeah it's pretty early for snow that's for sure.

Long range weather prediction is for some A LOT OF rain.

The question is who's been training and who's been throwing whips in the bikepark?

I'm calling Danny Hart for the win. In the ladies Nina Hoffman. It will be checkers or wreckers for her but that's the nature of Worlds anyway.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Yeah it's pretty early for snow that's for sure.

Long range weather prediction is for some A LOT OF rain.

The question is who's been training and who's been throwing whips in the bikepark?

I'm calling Danny Hart for the win. In the ladies Nina Hoffman. It will be checkers or wreckers for her but that's the nature of Worlds anyway.

It has been so long I do not even know who rides DH anymore :P

In the rain it could be anyone's game, but yes Danny would be a very strong contender.

I am keen to see how Shark Attack fares in this short season after being focused and training for Enduro ... dude looks the leanest and meanest he has ever been, and with a great team for support I think should be treated as the underdog.

Would love Nina to win, or even Vali.

VVVAALLLLLIIIIIIII !!!!

So excited for her, love how she flows down the trail and has such an awesome attitude

Ya but she will be klapped by Myriam and Tahnee and maybe Tracey at Worlds. She was the best on the day yesterday though. 

How good was Brook Mc D to manage 11th?

Ya but she will be klapped by Myriam and Tahnee and maybe Tracey at Worlds. She was the best on the day yesterday though. 

How good was Brook Mc D to manage 11th?

Not so sure she will be klapped... she may not win, or she may win, but the times will be close.

Not so sure she will be klapped... she may not win, or she may win, but the times will be close.

Okay, if she is within 1.5 seconds of the winner I'll come and ride Conters with you. If she isn't, you have to come a ride at Tokai. Deal?