UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like if someone offered you an AXS 180 mm dropper post?

hahaha The only bike my short stubby legs could run a 180mm dropper is the BMX!

How funny was Bart getting hooked on "those wider bars" when commentating on ERs win in the short track. It lasted into the mens race.

HAs win was masterful. Got ahead at just the right time, let the rest bunch up behind, which is counter intuitive and then won the sprint with Nino having to tango with Vader and Co. Worlds are going to be interesting.

I enjoyed seeing how many riders were using dropper posts. The old school straight leg descending technique is starting to stand out. Anne Terpstra, PFP and Avancini made good use of theirs.

His masterful stroke was holding back and seeing which side of the dual track they chose. He then selected the easier/longer track and put hammer down. The emotion at the end was great to see. 

Yup, they were just using them for show, and pleasing the sponsors of course. I'm  craving AXS. 

fixed it for ya

Genuine question here....I noticed Avancini wears his marathon world champs stripes on his kit while racing XC... Why would Alan Hatherly not be entitled to wear his ebike stripes? Or would he and he just chooses not to?

Genuine question here....I noticed Avancini wears his marathon world champs stripes on his kit while racing XC... Why would Alan Hatherly not be entitled to wear his ebike stripes? Or would he and he just chooses not to?

I was also thinking about that the other day. It threw me a bit and I was trying to recall when he was XCO World champ. I thought that past and current World champ/national champ stripes can only be worn on kit during the event of the same format you won them in?

I was also thinking about that the other day. It threw me a bit and I was trying to recall when he was XCO World champ. I thought that past and current World champ/national champ stripes can only be worn on kit during the event of the same format you won them in?

I thought the exact same thing... Was also thrown when I saw that. A quick Google and this guy seems to think you can't. Would be interesting to find the real answer... Anyone feel like a Google session?

d4be05d3d4d3d2e6b9a1097e4b9a0f3b.jpg

Does anyone know if the eMTB race today will be streamed somewhere?

Or only the main DH and XC races over the weekend?

Does anyone know if the eMTB race today will be streamed somewhere?

Or only the main DH and XC races over the weekend?

Try Red Bull TV. Maybe they'll be streaming it.

Tom Pidcock won the ebike race today. Not sure of the rest of the podium. Only saw short clips/updates on uci mtb twitter feed

Edited by W@nted

Tom Pidcock won the ebike race today. Not sure of the rest of the podium. Only saw short clips/updates on uci mtb twitter feed

Looked quite muddy. Tom has had an incredible few weeks. A solid effort at Elite road world champs, 2x U23 WC wins, and this. Talent.

This is a pretty tricky looking course

I am assuming that you are watching on SS? Red Bull is geo restricted!!!!!