UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

what does that mean ?  :lol:

LOL

<insert smoking hot passionate Pauline emoji>

If you watched the red Bull rob Warner "talking with the Pro's" documentary it will provide some insight.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how I see it being played out also. Both will bring money and sponsors onboard.

Cool. Emily on a Norco and PFP on a BMC?

LOL

<insert smoking hot passionate Pauline emoji>

If you watched the red Bull rob Warner "talking with the Pro's" documentary it will provide some insight.

My wife is french, it's a start, let's see if I can turn her into a world champ  :lol:  :lol:

If they do move to "family" teams it would be interesting to see how that plays out against the factory teams. The personal dynamics are different. I've learned to not mix business with pleasure. I can't speak for them but I really hope it works out and makes them stronger and closer (both couples)

alanhatherly

My journey with @iamspecialized_mtb started 4 years ago with big dreams and goals ???? It’s been an incredible journey, ticking the boxes and making special memories along the way. A massive thank you to @iamspecialized_mtb and @specialized_factoryracing team for all the opportunities, support, success and growth - during my time with you. I’ll be parting ways from the Specialized Racing Team for 2021 (more info in the new year ????)

Edited by SwissVan

alanhatherly

My journey with @iamspecialized_mtb started 4 years ago with big dreams and goals It’s been an incredible journey, ticking the boxes and making special memories along the way. A massive thank you to @iamspecialized_mtb and @specialized_factoryracing team for all the opportunities, support, success and growth - during my time with you. I’ll be parting ways from the Specialized Racing Team for 2021 (more info in the new year )

Probably going to be SA's biggest MTB XC racer that is not on a Spaz!

I also think he is going to a team that will really treat him like a family member and help him grow.

Probably going to be SA's biggest MTB XC racer that is not on a Spaz!

I also think he is going to a team that will really treat him like a family member and help him grow.

I would have thought he already had that at Specialized

But let’s hope he can continue the good things with only one fork...

I would have thought he already had that at Specialized

But let’s hope he can continue the good things with only one fork...

He is so good he only needs half a fork .... those spaz other riders need a BRAIN to ride their bikes

He is so good he only needs half a fork .... those spaz other riders need a BRAIN to ride their bikes

Dont mock Spaz...yes I've got 2 brains (not cells!!) in my cellar (bike room)...3 if i include wifeys epic

Dont mock Spaz...yes I've got 2 brains (not cells!!) in my cellar (bike room)...3 if i include wifeys epic

It has become a hobby for me :P

EDIT: and I may or may not have once also owned a spaz ..... 

Edited by Hairy