Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I am more than slightly enticed by that..... I would totally do Epic on a BMX if I didn't have to sell my soul to pay for one tenth of the entry!

In a modern world, who needs a soul ......

https://capespca.co.za/donate/

> select "once off donation"

> Select an amount

> Fill in all the fields ( i used the first name for the CTCT2020 reference)

> Place order (at the end), this will take you to the Payfast page where you can select various payment options including CC

Many thanks

To be honest I would just need an entry.... I'd do it on a 24 inch BMX for sure

So who would be the ideal partner as I'm pretty sure there aren't 2 BMX toting madmen just looking to bump into each other and an epic entry. 

Hell if we're starting to crowd fund this then I'll toss up some coin. 

To be honest I would just need an entry.... I'd do it on a 24 inch BMX for sure

Jewie, ol' pal. This is like a red flag to a bull. Actually bulls are colour blind apparently. So its like white on rice.

You sure you want to put it out their?

Stranger things have happened on the hub.

So who would be the ideal partner as I'm pretty sure there aren't 2 BMX toting madmen just looking to bump into each other and an epic entry.

Hell if we're starting to crowd fund this then I'll toss up some coin.

I wonder if Max Menzies knows such a madman....

I wonder if Max Menzies knows such a madman....

I know Max. I helped him set up his very 1st 'proper' single speed when he bought a Conntraband frame.

He is a bit slow....  :ph34r:

A fit Daryn Stowe? Grant Usher? Amy Beth McDougall?.... Or William Keith?

Someone who has done their time and long days on a rigid SS.... 

Jewie, ol' pal. This is like a red flag to a bull. Actually bulls are colour blind apparently. So its like white on rice.

You sure you want to put it out their?

Stranger things have happened on the hub.

There is that question that goes- "How hard can it be?" usually followed by hours of suffering and eventually years of laughs around the braai thereafter. 

There is that question that goes- "How hard can it be?" usually followed by hours of suffering and eventually years of laughs around the braai thereafter. 

Was thinking more along the lines of, is Jewie really wanting to put it out their that an entry will get him on a 24inch ... for charity.

This is the Bikehub, it finds ways of making things happen.

Is the Epic a family show ? :ph34r:

Was thinking more along the lines of, is Jewie really wanting to put it out their that an entry will get him on a 24inch ... for charity.

hahaha I would totally do it. If Land Rover said 'Jewbacca, old pal, we have an entry for you to ride on a BMX to raise money for furry friends' I would book leave and see you at the start....

Haha I had no doubt that he would be keen to do it, doubt he would have trouble finding a team mate to join him on a 24inch quest either.

hahaha I would totally do it. If Land Rover said 'Jewbacca, old pal, we have an entry for you to ride on a BMX to raise money for furry friends' I would book leave and see you at the start....

So I know a guy, who owns a landrover, but his uncle in the furniture business actually owns several dealerships ...and I asked for a favour ..... cause you know .. Admin has friends, but no furniture uncles.....things may get interesting for Borat

So I know a guy, who owns a landrover, but his uncle in the furniture business actually owns several dealerships ...and I asked for a favour ..... cause you know .. Admin has friends, but no furniture uncles.....things may get interesting for Borat

YOH!!

Well, you're not hardcore unless you live hardcore.. and never mind the rent, the legend of the BMX is way hardcore!!!

I can see it now... Land Rover Joshua Doore Team BM save reX......

I know Max. I helped him set up his very 1st 'proper' single speed when he bought a Conntraband frame.

He is a bit slow.... :ph34r:

A fit Daryn Stowe? Grant Usher? Amy Beth McDougall?.... Or William Keith?

Someone who has done their time and long days on a rigid SS....

The Sheriff !!

Edited by eddy