Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

YOH!!

Well, you're not hardcore unless you live hardcore.. and never mind the rent, the legend of the BMX is way hardcore!!!

I can see it now... Land Rover Joshua Doore Team BM save reX......

SO you green light for asking ?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know...i'm with T-bob on this....

i'd subscribe to that channel haha. 

on this weeks show:

Jewbacca does the CTCT on a bmx

Jewbacca does XCO on a bmx

Jewbacca does the cape epic on a bmx

Jewbacca does enduro on bmx

Jewbacca does downhill on bmx

Jewbacca does hellfest on bmx

Jewbacca does Redbull hardline on bmx

Jewbacca does TDF on bmx

"why? because F%^k the system...thats why!" edit: oh and dont forget those doggos and kitties

^_^

Look if you add Rampage to that list then Im all in with the popcorn and donations!

Was thinking more along the lines of, is Jewie really wanting to put it out their that an entry will get him on a 24inch ... for charity.

This is the Bikehub, it finds ways of making things happen.

Is the Epic a family show ? :ph34r:

I will almost put money on it that if Jewwy shows up to the start line on a BMX they won't allow him to start. After all, if someone manages to finishes it on a BMX is it really that untamed?  :ph34r:

Disclaimer: I cannot finish it on any bike whatsoever in my current state of fitness.

I would be honoured..... 24 inch BMX can do pretty much anything with the right gear ratio.....  :ph34r:

DOnt tell them that !

Gimme a day or three. It is a slim shot.  Like 1%, but you dont ask, you dont get.

I will almost put money on it that if Jewwy shows up to the start line on a BMX they won't allow him to start. After all, if someone manages to finishes it on a BMX is it really that untamed?  :ph34r:

Disclaimer: I cannot finish it on any bike whatsoever in my current state of fitness.

A 24" dirt jumper is a mtb if all else fails.

Probably too late for this year's Epic, but I'd think any hairy creature doing the Epic on a BMX ought to give any sponsor(s) (+ SPCA) a massive advertising platform. Would love to see this happen. 

Chewie, by agreeing to this hare-brained scheme you've just added to your Legend status.  :w00t:

hahaha this has escalated quickly.

Look, I would happily line up for 2020 or 2021 Epic on a decent 24" BMX.

I'm happy to create a platform that starts now, and grows towards the 2021 Epic doing a few 1 day marathons, Atta etc in the build up.

I am however a small business owner and father and don't have buckets of spare cash to throw around willy nilly. If someone like Land Rover or Tata or Camel Cigarettes are happy to get behind the campaign to raise money for furry friends, I will smash it!

hahaha this has escalated quickly.

Look, I would happily line up for 2020 or 2021 Epic on a decent 24" BMX.

I'm happy to create a platform that starts now, and grows towards the 2021 Epic doing a few 1 day marathons, Atta etc in the build up.

I am however a small business owner and father and don't have buckets of spare cash to throw around willy nilly. If someone like Land Rover or Tata or Camel Cigarettes are happy to get behind the campaign to raise money for furry friends, I will smash it!

Damend ... I always knew it ... you are the Camel Man!

camel-guy.jpg