Zwift: Tour de Lockdown

Harryn

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've setup a ride for tomorrow at 7am if anyone is keen...follow me to invite you

anton jacobs (BH-Jakkals.)

Companion app doesn't want to connect today, so even less chatty than usual

Edit: just me, or did Zwift seem a bit buggy today? I wish I could average nearly 40km/h, while averaging less than 200w. Saw someone I know come flying past us, even gave him a thumbs up, except he is actually riding in Watopia, not Richmond.

Edited by HdB

Companion app doesn't want to connect today, so even less chatty than usual

Edit: just me, or did Zwift seem a bit buggy today? I wish I could average nearly 40km/h, while averaging less than 200w. Saw someone I know come flying past us, even gave him a thumbs up, except he is actually riding in Watopia, not Richmond.

Must have something to do with the undersea fibre cable break.

Rode this morning. all good.

My ride was not pulled through to strava though...

16k people on watopia. Their servers must be taking a beating.

Hi Guys. I took a break today from our meetups as I still need to do stage 5 to finish Tour of Watopia today.

But tomorrow lets hook up again?

All good depending on time. Our company is still very operational, and My day starts at 8am with online meetings (yay) 

Will definitely slot in if my Schedule allows.

All good depending on time. Our company is still very operational, and My day starts at 8am with online meetings (yay)

Will definitely slot in if my Schedule allows.

We will ride after business hours. [emoji1303]

So, invites are out for tomorrow at 18:00

1 hour of Watopia Tick Tock.

If i missed anyone let me know.

Lekker, missed yesterday. Too many Friday night pinots

Jeepers, the problem with zwift is that I go flat out hell for leather all the time. Did 2 of the watopia races today and was bleeding through my eyeballs (after being dropped like a proper knob from the very start).

I need to go for a driveway run just to get some recovery zone 2 stuff in ....

One day I'll learn.

Jeepers, the problem with zwift is that I go flat out hell for leather all the time. Did 2 of the watopia races today and was bleeding through my eyeballs (after being dropped like a proper knob from the very start).

I need to go for a driveway run just to get some recovery zone 2 stuff in ....

One day I'll learn.

Jup, races, group rides... flat out all the way...

So far these meetups have been nice, keeping us together regardless of w/kg (unless you get caught napping or have a sensor dropout).

So you can actually go easy, except when Harryn took us over Leith Hill the other day :eek:

Edited by HdB

Jup, races, group rides... flat out all the way...

So far these meetups have been nice, keeping us together regardless of w/kg (unless you get caught napping or have a sensor dropout).

So you can actually go easy, except when Harryn took us over Leith Hill the other day :eek:

Ja, but you and Jakkals pulled us up there like a knife through butter! [emoji120]