Zwift: Tour de Lockdown

Harryn

Ok Guys, invites are going out for stage 2 of Tour de Lock Down scheduled for 10am tomorrow morning

We will do a twirl around London, through the Surrey Hills. I will set up the ride for 60 mins.

Jakkals, your idea is a good one  for experimentation tomorrow. I will set up tomorrow's ride so that the bunch stays together no matter what wattage they are putting out, so that the shlumps and pros all stay together. If it does not work out we will can it for future rides.

Anyone else who wants to join this very  exclusive club ride, please follow me on Zwift and your'e in!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, you can ride off in the distance if you want. like HdB did last night  :whistling:  I just tried to control the breakaway  :ph34r:

Lies! I was just trying to not get left behind by this other guy, something about not being a vegan...

Is it just me, or was it a bit difficult to get the right pace?

Looking forward to the next one :)

Ok Guys, invites are going out for stage 2 of Tour de Lock Down scheduled for 10am tomorrow morning

We will do a twirl around London, through the Surrey Hills. I will set up the ride for 60 mins.

Jakkals, your idea is a good one  for experimentation tomorrow. I will set up tomorrow's ride so that the bunch stays together no matter what wattage they are putting out, so that the shlumps and pros all stay together. If it does not work out we will can it for future rides.

Anyone else who wants to join this very  exclusive club ride, please follow me on Zwift and your'e in!

Whats the route? I will go do the real thing and post pictures of it :P

Whats the route? I will go do the real thing and post pictures of it :P

Nee man Patch. Don't be that guy.

cool beans, that means I can ride the scott spark and finish my cape epic mission

cool beans, that means I can ride the scott spark and finish my cape epic mission

Sweet, but I am rocking up on my Tron.

Just a heads up: looks like a new update is available for Zwift, so don't get caught staring at a downloading update screen ????