Lock-down Chamois Cream

seahorse

13 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Thread revival ....

Spent two long days in the saddle ... forgot to use shammy cream today..🙈

Let's just say the underwear line is sensitive. (No, I did not wear anything under the shammy)

Any advise to spead up the recovery ?

We're developing a skin repair cream to form part of the ASS MAGIC range. If you're based in Cape Town and would like to swing by our offices in West lake business park, happy to give you a sample

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Thread revival ....

Let's just say the underwear line is sensitive. (No, I did not wear anything under the shammy)

Fisan paste for babies nappy rash worked wonders for me.

14 hours ago, ChrisF said:

Thread revival ....

SUDO cream. can be found in the baby aisle

It's weird. It's something I have never had an issue with. I have never used chafe cream and for a long time I used to ride MTB in ordinary shorts and jocks with no problem. I switched to cycling shorts mainly because I used to wear out a pair of jocks per 40km+ ride. And no discomfort. I have no idea why.

Blue Steel is good. Assos also do a cream. Anything with Lanolin as well will help - you can go to the co-op and get a tub of udder cream but you wont smell so lekker although your tender tush will be less inflamed....

40 minutes ago, Bikalot said:

We're developing a skin repair cream to form part of the ASS MAGIC range. If you're based in Cape Town and would like to swing by our offices in West lake business park, happy to give you a sample

you will be able to tell its him coming to visit because he will be walking like a man who has been on a horse for a couple of days 🙂

Edited by Paul Ruinaard

3 hours ago, Bikalot said:

I did a bike trip recently and got such bad sunburn on my lips it hurt so much I could not sleep at night. Used some samples of ass magic I found , worked like a bomb. 

I think you can call your repair cream.."kiss my ass"

8 minutes ago, blondeonabike said:

I did a bike trip recently and got such bad sunburn on my lips it hurt so much I could not sleep at night. Used some samples of ass magic I found , worked like a bomb. 

I think you can call your repair cream.."kiss my ass"

Done - we will send you the royalties.

Zinc oxide in the cream probably helped with the repair on your lips.👍

i just hope your protocol for applying ass magic/chamois cream  was to put it on the chamois and put the shorts on to you and not the other way around my mates use which is to grease the undercarriage directly and make sure its in the right spots. #justaying it may not have been the ass magic that worked the wonder on your lips if it was the latter. 

1 minute ago, Bikalot said:

Done - we will send you the royalties.

Zinc oxide in the cream probably helped with the repair on your lips.👍

Can you put some of the tingly peppermint stuff in to a batch and sell it as Xmas ass Magic with peppermint zing. Not only do we smell better but it numbs all the bits.

1 hour ago, Paul Ruinaard said:

i just hope your protocol for applying ass magic/chamois cream  was to put it on the chamois and put the shorts on to you and not the other way around my mates use which is to grease the undercarriage directly and make sure its in the right spots. #justaying it may not have been the ass magic that worked the wonder on your lips if it was the latter. 

#neverdoubledip

6 hours ago, Bikalot said:

*pending FDA approval.  

Hahhahahahah.
😆

Sunday afternoon feeling sorry myself ... 😋

Monday morning .... 5km commute in my work clothes.

Monday afternoon .... 40km post work ride.

Seems my bumm is slowly getting saddle fit 👍