What makes Absolute Black GRAPHENLUBE so special

Dicky DQ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this like a 29-er saddle?

There is actually a case for this. Rear wheel rub / buzz for a long travel bike with big wheels and the dropper all the way down. You'll want a saddle with a cutout at the back.

During the lockdown I had some time on my hands, as such I decided to raise my stereo speaker cables off the floor using special holders made from multiple layers of materials. The result was next to amazing! 

I then noticed the graphen impregnated dry lube being sold on the same website. I immediately bought two bottles and can't wait to try it. My expectations is sky-high to say the least.

For those interested in these life-changing products, visit www.snakeoil.com 

Experience it for yourself, do not listen to these naysayers. Like my Grandpa used to say "Poor people are poor for a reason."

• 5 months later...

Just buy a nitrided chain. The nitride finish reduces friction (besides being hard wearing) and then wax it with a proper penetrating wax chain lube like the one made by Wurth. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts it far exceeds any other combination in reducing friction losses.

On 7/3/2021 at 8:13 AM, MudLark said:

Just buy a nitrided chain. The nitride finish reduces friction (besides being hard wearing) and then wax it with a proper penetrating wax chain lube like the one made by Wurth. I'll bet dollars to doughnuts it far exceeds any other combination in reducing friction losses.

Don’t come be clever here now. Every wankerbanker with the latest model s-works knows that the price of your lube is everything, in the bedroom and the racetrack….

I mean, when you are middle aged, 20kgs overweight, and only ride at best for 3 hours a week, to the coffee shop and back, you need all the marginal gains you can get.