What makes Absolute Black GRAPHENLUBE so special

Dicky DQ

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can list a multitude of reasons why Graphenlube is worth the cost

1) It makes your chain match the powder coat on the rims of your Mercedes X class.

2) It is 100% guaranteed to give you an authentic black chain mark on your calf, the sign of a true cyclist.

3) 4 out of 5 dentists use it.

4) It will reduce the urge to spend money on other unnecessary things (mainly because you will have less money.

5) it allows you to eat 4 extra jelly tots a week and still have the same lap time around the velodrome.

etc, etc...

When you put it like that ,,,,,, shutup and take my money

I got to know what makes this "DRY ONLY" lube so special that it commands such a high price R 20.00 per 1ml?

And they say they do not sell it in winter as it is a dry lube.

1,800 km out of one application is not that special if only used in the dry.

https://absoluteblack.cc/graphenlube-worlds-best-chain-lubricant-coating/

https://bikerumor.com/2020/06/16/absoluteblack-graphenlube-drips-out-worlds-fastest-low-friction-graphene-wax-chain-lube/

Routjie can push the 1,800km to at least 180,000km on one application in the rain.

That lube is what is wrong with this sport. I'm sure you'll get some people that will actually buy this snake oil.

oh yeah for sure , I'd bet they sold atleast 10 000 bottles last year 

The bottle is rather posh. Quite. 

Think I'll snag someone's empty and top it up with my regular stuff. People will think I'm posh with more money than sense. Little will they know. 
Play mind games and claim it's 'only' for races. At 0.5 to 1.8 races a year I should be covered. 

Kind of like how a housemate years back had and empty Glenfiddich whisky bottle. Topped it up with basic Bells. Braai evenings with everyone thinking they're larney.... ja bru

Got the Evobikes weekly product promotion email and thought somebody must have made a mistake with the price. LOL

Plus one

That lube is what is wrong with this sport society. I'm sure you'll get some people that will actually buy this snake oil.

fixed

I know a guy who spent R10K per kilometre on a 27km time trial to come squarely midfield

This is his kind of lube because he'll PB by shaving another 5sec off that 27km TT

that is like a simple commute to work at 27km ... well when we were allowed to go to work in the office.