UCI rules

Chris_

Has anyone ever tried getting out of the ST position in a hurry (emergency) without having their saddle taking their pants and some skin with?

That new HEAD of yours give you some issues?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And no racing to test it on :whistling:

I see your location as Randburg. E2E no longer happening? 

Surely you are aware if there are two guys on bikes on the same stretch of road, a race is bound to erupt.

as expected, not even 48hrs since the ruling by UCI and Insta is filled with okes super tucking.. Gotta love cyclists  

Wait till CSA sees that, they will start fining people for unsanctioned riding positions. 

Wait till CSA sees that, they will start fining people for unsanctioned riding positions. 

LOL I'm not even kidding when I say I was waiting for this comment and your name was the 1st which popped into my head when I thought who would post it  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Edited by FootballingCyclist

Not really sure why any non-pros really care. Do what makes you ride your bike, if sitting on the top tube gives you a fizz, go for it, if wearing extra long socks tickles you, go for it. If you like popping a manual down hill, go for it.

I just dont understand the whole vibe of people claiming a victory for kiddie and amateur safety. UCI outlawed doping years ago, but that still happens with youngsters.

I see you stopped short of mentioning short or God forbid secret socks .... Thankfully!

The best I've ever seen was a herd of mountainbikers supertucking after Llandudno toards Camps Bay... not the steep section. reckon they were going 42, 43kmh max... heady stuff i tell you

Edited by lechatnoir

The best I've ever seen was a herd of mountainbikers supertucking after Llandudno toards Camps Bay... not the steep section. reckon they were going 42, 43kmh max... heady stuff i tell you

Broomsticks on tar?

Full suspension ...

29 x 2,6 ...

Dropper DROPPED ...

Seated in this low position ....

Tucked more than super tucked ....

Odendaal type downhill ...

60 to 70km/h .... purely due to the tuck (spinning out at 40km/h.)

Moral of the story .... LOW road frames with long droppers for the win ...

indeed.

and froome's tuck was also useful in winning him the stage.

but the surprise element is gone now. so they will all just do it. 

how it is going to be implemented is difficult to say, 

That clip as a nice use of 9 minutes.