GCN+

Mntboy

So who, in SA is, watching on GCN+?

As I thought, it doesn't show All Territories, so isn't working.

I've moved over to Sporza.be (with a VPN) to watch - will deal with the Flemish commentary that is understandable providing their talking frequency and my listening frequency is aligned.

Yeah, not working on GCN+.

But funnily enough, the stream on Tiz is the GCN feed. So still watching thanks to GCN. :)

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Omloop on Tiz Cycling GCN+. Picture OK and commentary good so far. I am getting an intermittent click/beep sound.

Any ideas?

Watching Omloop on Tiz Cycling GCN+. Picture OK and commentary good so far. I am getting an intermittent click/beep sound.

Any ideas?

Click is everytime someone posts a message in the chat window on the right. At bottom of chat window is speaker symbol where you can choose to mute it

Classic start this weekend, and Omloop Het Nieuwsblad isn't on GCN. Not live, nor highlights. mmm

I am sitting here watching omloop on GCN now.

They must have gotten it sorted.

i downloaded Thunder VPN on my android and was able to watch the race no problem on my phone.

i was not able to cast it onto my chromecast which sucked

I have subscribed to GCN+ And can watch all but live races? Trying to watch Kuurne Bruxellers Kuurre but will not connect? Is tbis a SA issue?

I have subscribed to GCN+ And can watch all but live races? Trying to watch Kuurne Bruxellers Kuurre but will not connect? Is tbis a SA issue?

Try again at 15:45, that's when they are supposed to start their coverage of the race.

Anyone get any KBK action yet?

Edit: I see it is live on Tiz but nothing on the app. Just a KBK banner.

Edited by Roul

Anyone get any KBK action yet?

Edit: I see it is live on Tiz but nothing on the app. Just a KBK banner.

same here