Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another win for Cav.

Would that imply that he's over his personal problems, or does a team really play a big part?

He pretty much surfed the wheels of the Israel Startup Nation and Alpecin-Fenix trains, but his teammates kept him in position behind the two lead out trains.

Cav goes back-to-back! Not just a one day fluke.

Well well well.... will DQS have some tough questions to answer when the TDF team selection takes place? Sam Bennet or Cav? Can you take both?

Maybe Cav needs to just replicate this form at another race and they can make the call then.

Cav goes back-to-back! Not just a one day fluke.

Well well well.... will DQS have some tough questions to answer when the TDF team selection takes place? Sam Bennet or Cav? Can you take both?

Maybe Cav needs to just replicate this form at another race and they can make the call then.

I would think he needs to perform at another race. Aside, Greipel just doesn't have the power to take the win it seems.

Would be a potent mix to take Bennett, Cav, Jungels/Asgreen/Stybar/Jakobsen(?) and Alaflippie. But who leads out who and who supports JA in the rest of the stages.

Edited by Roul

who supports JA in the rest of the stages.

You think he is still suffering from delusions of grandeur?

Surely he's along for some opportunistic stage wins?

I saw a clip somewhere of someone from alpecin-fenix who was riding in the banned aero posi lying on their forearms - but because he thought he's such a clever rule avoiding chap had his pinkies touching the brake levers. 

Today I see I see Alex Richardson DQ'd from Tour of Turkey.

Lekker, jy wil mos.