New Giant Anthem Prototype

CraigT48

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/4/2021 at 10:12 PM, DieselnDust said:

there are fanboys and then there is the bikeHub.

Right now Fox is in fashion because merican forums like Fox so you know...Fox.

Fox is just so much better in terms of adjustment, and RS has caught up but Fox just wins hands down.

Fanboys in Bikehub.  Hell yes, especially those Garmin boys.  FML they're on another level!

And to the guy saying Ohlins above all others?  In servicing requirements yeah, they do win!! haha.

Some more info – refer to link:

• “before venturing to elucidate hasty conclusions, we have preferred to consult official sources. Is the new 2022 Giant Anthem the bike that Indergand used in the World Cup? The answer is yes.”
  • “we can confirm that the weight of the frame of the new Giant Anthem 2022 will be a spectacular figure slightly less than 1,700 grams,shock absorber included.”
  • "This means that this mount will feature, depending on the final figure, the first or second lightest frame on the market among the double suspension for competition XC. A real featherweight."

New Giant Anthem 2022, we reveal the first secrets: it's a featherweight! (solobici.es)

Edited by CraigT48

28 minutes ago, CraigT48 said:

• “before venturing to elucidate hasty conclusions, we have preferred to consult official sources. Is the new 2022 Giant Anthem the bike that Indergand used in the World Cup? The answer is yes.”
  • “we can confirm that the weight of the frame of the new Giant Anthem 2022 will be a spectacular figure slightly less than 1,700 grams,shock absorber included.”
  • "This means that this mount will feature, depending on the final figure, the first or second lightest frame on the market among the double suspension for competition XC. A real featherweight."

New Giant Anthem 2022, we reveal the first secrets: it's a featherweight! (solobici.es)

:offtopic:

13 hours ago, CraigT48 said:

I have scientifically analised the photograph from the article.

1. Given the empty water bottle (ONLY ONE BOTTLE) you can see the riders severely dehydrated legs and knees.

2. Various pivot locations noted

3. Suspension action indicated

3. Direction of rotation for front wheel

image.png.4d9337a8c7b662fb8a605781c8b1f7a9.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 10:45 PM, Zarras said:

If anyone's diesel vehicles economy is much worse than it was when you just got it i can help out. 

Seriously! 

I can either refer you to a dealership that has our products or I can personally assist. 

If i can assist the hubbers i would love to!! 

Clearing out carbon build up from recirc valves?

40 minutes ago, Rocket-Boy said:

Clearing out carbon build up from recirc valves?

Yes we have another product that cleans out the EGR aswell !  So because just diesels have EGR's we have two types of products that of which one cleanse intake System & EGR and the other on petrols the EGR and intake system. 

Unless the petrol has a EGR, I know some of the new ones have.

Edited by Zarras
added info

2 hours ago, Zarras said:

Yes we have another product that cleans out the EGR aswell !  So because just diesels have EGR's we have two types of products that of which one cleanse intake System & EGR and the other on petrols the EGR and intake system. 

Unless the petrol has a EGR, I know some of the new ones have.

Golf V Gti, Golf 6 GTi and Golf 7 1.4TSi and 2.0L GTi have EGR.