• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

when is the cut ? 

i dont fully understand that 120hr cut dot 

You've got 120 hours to complete approximately 1200km, so the dreaded green dot moves at approximately 10kph from the time the race starts.  So the strategy is you have to plan your pace and your stops and your sleep and maintain more than 10kph for the entire 120 hours.  That's the theory.....sounds easy....in practice its a completely different state of affairs, or is that state of mind?

31 minutes ago, Fitbull said:

Someone tell Vetseun the "Kiewit" he is off route!!!!!!

If only he would put on his phone

21 hours ago, Ossie NL said:

Alex does not do extensions

Truth. 45 seconds off at one of the mini Munga rides once. Derp! 

48 minutes ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Vetseun has 6 hours to cover the last 90 km. That is 15 kph. His moving ave up to now is 15.5;. Touch and go .

He's sadly been pulled from the race... crashed and hurt his neck, rode on to the next check point, but the medics pulled him.
Gutted for him - especially with the end so near and the ride being more than just about him this year

Strongs Vette

Edited by Andrew Steer

40 minutes ago, Andrew Steer said:

He's sadly been pulled from the race... crashed and hurt his neck, rode on to the next check point, but the medics pulled him.
Gutted for him - especially with the end so near and the ride being more than just about him this year

Strongs Vette

Ag, sorry to hear. 🤕

I can't imagine getting so far and not crossing the line. Hope you recover 100%, Vetseun. 

48 minutes ago, Andrew Steer said:

Strongs Vette

aggh no Vettie

Heal up quick. my guess is having to pull out of the race hurts more than the neck right now.