UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hairy said:

Guess AH will be the lead rider in the new season and HA will be the "second" rider?

Ja HA's ship might have sailed. There is also girl wonder on the team, but she better get her XCC tactics sorted if she is to get a decent start position in the XCO

8 hours ago, babse said:

Klasss, not sure how i missed that. 

Respect Alan! 😎🇿🇦✌️

Thanks to RB TV I'm up to speed. 

Alan absolutely bossed that race. Teetow owes Alan a cold recovery drink after that... Basically motor paced him to victory. 

5 hours ago, babse said:

Thanks to RB TV I'm up to speed. 

Alan absolutely bossed that race. Teetow owes Alan a cold recovery drink after that... Basically motor paced him to victory. 

After the XCO on Sunday, I am sure there will be many a "Cold Recovery Drink" being shared

It would be fairy tale if Braidot takes the overall on Sunday. I'm cheering for Aln to take his first Elite win.  He's got to break the duck at some point.

The real battle should be between Carod and Braidot but The other guy is still in the mix. With them watching each other Alan has a good opportunity. The main issue also is the influence on the overall if the Ginger gets banned from the Leogang and post Leogang results. SO the ultimate winner looks to be determined by the Swiss Cycling Federation and the UCI :(

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

It would be fairy tale if Braidot takes the overall on Sunday. I'm cheering for Aln to take his first Elite win.  He's got to break the duck at some point.

The real battle should be between Carod and Braidot but The other guy is still in the mix. With them watching each other Alan has a good opportunity. The main issue also is the influence on the overall if the Ginger gets banned from the Leogang and post Leogang results. SO the ultimate winner looks to be determined by the Swiss Cycling Federation and the UCI :(

Yeah killing for Alan to get that win ay... 

Recon everyone's favorite will be up there too and that lank Spaniard. Should be a cracker. 

9 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

When are they finalizing the Flueck thing. Season almost over?

7 hours ago, babse said:

Yeah killing for Alan to get that win ay... 

Recon everyone's favorite will be up there too and that lank Spaniard. Should be a cracker. 

MTB so hard sure he'll take it any way it comes lol 

12 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

When are they finalizing the Flueck thing. Season almost over?

MTB so hard sure he'll take it any way it comes lol 

Not sure. It’s just crickets on that front 

Not today. She’s on a 4 stroke.

this course is 140mm territory but they’re flying on 100s

I’m impressed by Savilia Blunk. She’s outperformed the over hyped Mona Mitterwallner all season

Edited by DieselnDust

Paulie vattikakkie. Heading to Marathon Worlds now, using this lekka peak in form. Missed Evie Richards this season nogal. Weary bodies out there, hey.

Maybe Alan can ninja his way to a win while the others chase records and overall wins.

Image-4.png

Edited by 'Dale

2 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Paulie vattikakkie. Heading to Marathon Worlds now, using this lekka peak in form. Missed Evie Richards this season nogal. Weary bodies out there, hey.

Maybe Alan can ninja his way to a win while the others chase records and overall wins.

Image-4.png

Is there a world ranking specifically for marathon? I tried finding it on uci website, but it just gives the XC Overall rankings. 

Marathon worlds is going to be good this year I think.

24 minutes ago, esCape-ist said:

Is there a world ranking specifically for marathon? I tried finding it on uci website, but it just gives the XC Overall rankings. 

Marathon worlds is going to be good this year I think.

https://dataride.uci.ch/iframe/RankingDetails/267?disciplineId=7&groupId=164&momentId=151346&disciplineSeasonId=160&rankingTypeId=1&categoryId=22&raceTypeId=91