UCI XCO World Cup 2022 Season

Hairy

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw AH 'bakkie-pacing' through Betty's Bay a few weeks ago during the Epic, hard at work on a cool, windy training day. Now this result, special stuff for the Cannondale rider.

Lekka, man! That bra can ride. 

In WildAir's interview with Hatherly a few weeks back he highlighted the fact that the short track has so much points up for grabs and its something he is definitely targeting this year...

What a blady start to the WC season!!! 🇿🇦😎

Prediction from my side

2 seasons from now, Nino will step back slightly and Alan will be racing on the Scott team....what do I base this on, nothing other than a gut feel prediction.

46 minutes ago, babse said:

In WildAir's interview with Hatherly a few weeks back he highlighted the fact that the short track has so much points up for grabs and its something he is definitely targeting this year...

What a blady start to the WC season!!! 🇿🇦😎

And he seems like such a grounded bru. This win will boost his confidence, after so many top 5s. This short form is so hard to win, geez. The margins… millimetres.

Edited by 'Dale

16 hours ago, Hairy said:

I recon the terrain is/was very challenging RE camera angles

Perhaps but there were cutting in and out of the action, replays when the race was hot, And it was also like cameras didn't know where to look, their positioning wasn't great although some good c lose-ups of the spectators, maybe it will be better tomorrow.

As someone who is used to watching CX from Belgian TV, this was very poor, below par for RBTV

1 hour ago, emme said:

What time SA time are the races?

17h30 ladies

19h30 men..SS6 or redbull tv

Andri Frischneckt out with C19 and Thomas Griot broke his collar bone in a practice ride crash yesterday 😟

4 hours ago, Kicks said:

17h30 ladies

19h30 men..SS6 or redbull tv

Ladies

16h00 on redbull.tv

17h10 on ss6 

Men

19h15 on redbull.tv

19h30 in ss6

5 minutes ago, babse said:

Neff and Richards both DNS... 

Race already over anyway Loana gone. Amstel is done, let me do a few things and do the mens later. Will watch this on repeat after, still Man City-Liverpool at 1730 to do 

Terpstra and Bohe going exceptionally well.

mcconnell holding 2nd

Mittenwallner moving up toward the podium