Titan Racing Stock Updates MY22/23

Titan Racing Bikes

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/6/2022 at 10:34 AM, Titan Racing Bikes said:

It's a tricky one. Some brands post absolute best case scenarios, that then becomes public knowledge and soon a fact. When you post actual weights and another brand posts my little pony weights you're on your back foot. 

Just one more challenge to fight! 😎

Will you guys be bringing shimano spec cyphers out? Like the original black on black cypher with XT stuff on. Sick looking bike

On 9/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, PappaWatTrap said:

Will you guys be bringing shimano spec cyphers out? Like the original black on black cypher with XT stuff on. Sick looking bike

TITAN Cypher RS Carbon Ultimate (2023) – Bike Addict (bike-addict.co.za)

Loaded to the nines right here. Why Shimano, just preference? Asking for a friend. 😎

Edited by OVERDRIVE

On 9/9/2022 at 1:47 PM, PappaWatTrap said:

The Cypher 120 Carbon Expert, Cypher 120 Carbon Comp, Cypher RS Carbon Elite and Cypher RS Carbon Comp will have Shimano XT. 

14 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

@Titan Racing Bikes when will the specs for the Valerian and Switch models be available?

The pictures of the bikes on Bike Addict and what I managed to see on your website are very different 

Hi, the spec is already on the site. We will load actual images as bikes arrive and they are photographed in studio. ETA's remain a moving target, but we're expecting the following models in Sept 

• SWITCH CARBON COMP - BOTH COLOURS
  • SWITCH CARBON ELITE
  • SWITCH CARBON EMPIRE

We're expecting the first Valerian models to arrive in Oct. We'll update once they are on their way. 

10 minutes ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

The Cypher 120 Carbon Expert, Cypher 120 Carbon Comp, Cypher RS Carbon Elite and Cypher RS Carbon Comp will have Shimano XT. 

Great, looking forward to seeing the new models

Edited by PappaWatTrap

1 hour ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Any idea on availability? Specifically the 120 Comp?

2 hours ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Hi, the spec is already on the site. We will load actual images as bikes arrive and they are photographed in studio. ETA's remain a moving target, but we're expecting the following models in Sept 

• SWITCH CARBON COMP - BOTH COLOURS
  • SWITCH CARBON ELITE
  • SWITCH CARBON EMPIRE

We're expecting the first Valerian models to arrive in Oct. We'll update once they are on their way. 

Will you be getting XS (Grey) in the Carbon Comp ?

On 9/12/2022 at 8:37 AM, PappaWatTrap said:

Yebo, that's the one. What a sexy bike, slap some carbon wheels on and it's done. 

💯... was involved with a retail setup and we had first look at some of the preproduction models.

I had the option of buying this one (Elite) or the Pro. The spec was much of a muchness imho. The difference was the Pro had GX Eagle and carbon wheels while the Elite had Shimano 12spd XT, but with the alloy Sun Ringle wheelset. Also the black on black is always a win for me. 

Imho this model is probably the best sweet spot ITO of pricing/value/spec performance. Especially given the current challenges in supply chain and manufacturing.