XCO MTB World Champs

Block

38 minutes ago, l4y3rcake said:

Anyone know where the short track will be streamed? Doesn't seem to be on RB?

or if its on dstv? cant seem to find it on the mobile app that Im battling with?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, rock said:

or if its on dstv? cant seem to find it on the mobile app that Im battling with?

Not on Dstv. Same as RB only DH and XCO being streamed.

Am I being a retard, or is super sport not broadcasting the short course not the downhill? Guess I'm gonna be watching on my iPad now then with Red Bull tv. Need to get a VPN set up before 5

windscribe set up. But which country to use to get red bull feed to work? Stays geoblocked if I choose US or UK server

Edited by esCape-ist

15 minutes ago, tinmug said:

Sweden is generally okay. 

Watching on le’equip now but would have liked to find a stream with English commentary, or dutch….

1 hour ago, esCape-ist said:

Am I being a retard, or is super sport not broadcasting the short course not the downhill? Guess I'm gonna be watching on my iPad now then with Red Bull tv. Need to get a VPN set up before 5

windscribe set up. But which country to use to get red bull feed to work? Stays geoblocked if I choose US or UK server

Both DH and XCO will be available live on Dstv online. Think the channel is called Supersport OTT6.

UCI MTB World Champs 2022
South African TV Schedule

Saturday - SuperSport 
Channel 206
13:10 Women’s DH 
15:10 Men’s DH

Sunday - SuperSport 
Channel 206
08:55 U23 Women’s XCO
10:40 U23 Men’s XCO 
12:50 Women’s XCO
15:05 Men’s XCO

Thanks to Sean.Badenhorst and TreadMTB!

Edited by NotSoBigBen

Not sure there was two lines though where Blevins was trying to make that move. Looks like he was trying to wuss Sam out and it didnt work 

Remarkable achievement by Sam Gaze after a career-threatening concussion a few years ago. It is tremendously hard to get up from being knocked back like that, both physiologically and psychologically.

27 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Not sure there was two lines though where Blevins was trying to make that move. Looks like he was trying to wuss Sam out and it didnt work 

That was eina!