Tour de France 2024

'Dale

Meanwhile, the Manx Missile still looking for a team after B&B Hotels fail to raise budget 

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrist fractures and recovery are tricky things as a result of poor blood flow and the intricacy of joint mechanisms. 
Tadej Pogačar on his way home after surgery in Ghent: 
F2B77F0A-3CBE-4FC9-A31D-39D2E34E7F58.jpeg

Edited by 'Dale

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile, the other Slovenian GC leader is back on his bike catching sun. I saw Tratnik back on the indoor trainer recently too after crashing during training while preparing to support Roglič at Giro.

IMG_0993.jpeg

Love this grid view of the tour profiles. Apart from the TT, stages 15, 17 and 20 are going to be on 🔥

Edited by Stephan

Going to be fun to watch.

Enough opportunity for the contenders to really test each other.

Here's hoping all are fit to start and remain so to the end.

Anyone else think JV is making a mistake not to include Roglic?  The tag team efforts with Jonas last year played a big role in defeating Pogacar.

Also if something go wrong with Jonas, Rolgic can be a solid backup for GC competition .... 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, TheoG said:

Anyone else think JV is making a mistake not to include Roglic?  The tag team efforts with Jonas last year played a big role in defeating Pogacar.

Also if something go wrong with Jonas, Rolgic can be a solid backup for GC competition .... 🤷‍♂️

Yes. 

Even if it just for 1 or 2 of the big stages. That strategy worked a bomb last year. Obviously poggie will be more prepared for it.

Can't see Jonas beating poggie one on one.

On 6/4/2023 at 10:49 AM, Frosty said:

4 sleeps…image.png.4b86b065a16c4c9d9185b2c3a5c9e515.png

I'll admit that a little bit of wee came out when I saw this...

working from home took on a whole new meaning... as did Netflix and chill....

25 minutes ago, babse said:

Yes. 

Even if it just for 1 or 2 of the big stages. That strategy worked a bomb last year. Obviously poggie will be more prepared for it.

Can't see Jonas beating poggie one on one.

Maybe not last year but the previous year he seriously put TP in the hurt on his own, so unlike you, I think he can beat him one on one, but lets see, going to be awesome.

Just reading about the most controversial thing to happen in the tour for decades.

The green jersey is now going a darker (Skoda the sponsor) green. Possibly making it difficult to pick out in the peloton or sprint bunch.