Introducing the all-new Titan Racing Valerian – One Bike to Dominate Them All

News bot

The 2023 Titan Racing Valerian ushers in a new era for our performance road bike range by inheriting the Vanquish’s aerodynamics, and combining that with the latest in carbon tech and bike design to deliver a road bicycle that is light, stiff, and aerodynamic. When it comes to N+1, we can’t help you here! Aero, […]

View full article

13 hours ago, Press Office said:

The 2023 Titan Racing Valerian ushers in a new era for our performance road bike range by inheriting the Vanquish’s aerodynamics, and combining that with the latest in carbon tech and bike design to deliver a road bicycle that is light, stiff, and aerodynamic. When it comes to N+1, we can’t help you here!

View full article

Man this is so cool...

9 hours ago, OVERDRIVE said:

Ok the others are nice but def this is the pick. 

Wonder which wheels are better, Reynolds or DT Swiss...

image.jpeg.d159ba25950b0bfd906ef7ad860bed0b.jpeg

image.jpeg.b26517e67459a11fb53410053c5438d5.jpeg

You seldom go wrong with dt swiss. But I must say the Reynolds on the the mtb,s are really really good wheels. I have been nothing but impressed so far.

I would not  opt for the DT Swiss wheels. I'd opt for the heavier Reynolds wheels on every spec.

They're more durable, hold higher spoke tension and they're stiffer which is a plus with a disc brake wheel.