Riding with friends who are separated

OVERDRIVE

May I ask 

When you ride as a crew with mates who are married/engaged/dating. When they break up do we still ride together, do we ride with one not the other, do we ride with the one we initially rode with before they got together? 

Asking for a friend. 

Edited by OVERDRIVE

2 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

May I ask 

When you ride as a crew with mates who are married/engaged/dating. When they break up do we still ride together, do we ride with one not the other, do we ride with the one we initially rode with before they got together? 

Asking for a friend. 

OMG....LOL!!!!

I'm getting popcorn for this discussion

Just now, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Ride with both

Aaaaaaand we are off!

Grabbed my first handful of popcorn....I have a feeling this will have more drama than Real Housewives Of Pretoria!

2 minutes ago, Styvie said:

Ride with both but you must gossip at different coffee shops so the barista doesn’t bust you. 

Whahahahahaha!!!!

46 minutes ago, OVERDRIVE said:

May I ask 

Asking for a friend. 

Uhm...ride with the person which you were waiting patiently to hook up with after the break up.

You can then start a new riding crew but in a different suburb.

Just don't enter any cycling races/event's 🤠 

1 hour ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Ride with both

At the same time? Too much war, that got tried🤣

1 hour ago, Tandemuis said:

Aaaaaaand we are off!

Grabbed my first handful of popcorn....I have a feeling this will have more drama than Real Housewives Of Pretoria!

🤣

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Jusss M-net are seriaaaaasly dropping it with the Sunday night Movie 🍿

Michael-jackson-eating-popcorn GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So did the break up occur because one of the people in the group got frisky with another persons significant other and slipped her a portion on the sly?  Happened in a club i rode with as well as with me (albeit the ex didn't decide to leave for a fellow cycling buddy). 

The result was one very interesting cycling club get together where it boiled over in to a couple of blows on the dance floor at the year end party.

I carried on riding with the club after my ex left me as i think she knew it was my turf.

Respect the turf - lots of cycling clubs out there, no need to make it awkward and have people at the front and the back of the bunches taking turns to counsel the disaffected parties.

Afraid it's one of those situations you'll just have to allow to play out it's natural progression. 
Each situation is different and there's a variety of friendship dynamics that play a role in determining the ultimate outcome.
Outside of discussing it directly among mutual friends. There's no real answer that will help, especially on a forum. Think the opening replies here are already an indication of that.