Giant Unveils All-new Revolt X Gravel Bike Range With Front Suspension

News bot

Giant, the world leader in cycling technology, has introduced an all-new range of gravel bikes featuring front suspension. Available in both composite and aluminum frameset options, the new Revolt X features suspension-optimized geometry that makes these bikes ideal for riding rugged gravel and dirt. The Giant Revolt has been pushing the boundaries of gravel and […]

View full article

Just now, kk6gan said:

Next big trend is going to be gravel bikes with flat bars for more stability and comfort. Probably up the travel on the fork as well...

dropper post and suspension....meh... I'm at a point where either it's fast rolling and you want a normal fast gravel bike, or it's rocky and you want a hardtail or a full sus. This seems to be another in-between... I've already got 3 bikes, no thanks 🤣

Edited by Jbr

Soon Road Bikes will also get suspension.

And Why Not !

Manufacturers don't want to give us everything in one go.

3 hours ago, kk6gan said:

Next big trend is going to be 

So if I put drop bars on my full suss e-bike I will be way ahead of the curve ..... :P

To some extent gravel bikes have a conectation with touring bikes, and lots of bags .... that rear triangle does not look like traveling was part of the design brief ....

Also .... that fork looks back to front ..... :unsure:

1 minute ago, NotSoBigBen said:

Sometimes best to just say nothing ... stil bek is heel bek het my oorle pa altyd gesê 🤫

As an avid gravel rider it would be good to hear your thoughts .... even better, would be very good to get your feedback after a long ride on it.

Just another New bike model Giant probably won’t have available until the next trend of gravel bikes are out (My bet is that aero gravel will be the new style, think giant propel with clearance for 42mm tires)

Speaking of propel the MY23 propels are not available yet in most markets 🙄