Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fair sportsman N1no is. Gave credit to SCR and admitted he wasn't to strong today. Maybe "protecting" his partner?

Seems Chris had another off-ish day after yesterday's barnstorming performance. Matt looked composed at finish. 

Last days set up incredibly. Think tomorrow will show if N1no can come back and attack SCR

Edited by mrcg

It’s starting to look like Blevins doesn’t go so well after a TT.

third TT at the cape Peic where he has an off day immediately after…

anecdotal armchair pundit evidence I know but 3 strikes is pointing the needle in a certain direction 

23 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Singer sat at the back and chilled the whole day lol

Their excuse/reason was that they didn't want to have an influence on the GC fight.

Just now, Jehosefat said:

Their excuse/reason was that they didn't want to have an influence on the GC fight.

They’re like 2hrs down so I’d say that’s the sporting thing to do. They didn’t chase down OLSCR and took second after the other teams popped.

45 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

It’s actually 80% talking **** and me telling him he is lucky I’m not racing cause then he would need to try golf and then other things around the actual race 

Would you mind giving us some insight into how the Nortje/Boichis partnership is doing. I know technically he is 3rd Saffa in GC right now. And no doubt one of the future contenders for African jersey if not more.

5 minutes ago, JB07 said:

Would you mind giving us some insight into how the Nortje/Boichis partnership is doing. I know technically he is 3rd Saffa in GC right now. And no doubt one of the future contenders for African jersey if not more.

I do not know unfortunately, I do not work with any of them so have had no contact. 
he is a def shoe in for African with the right partner but the question is if Matt is riding for GC and Tristan is on the team he is riding support. It’s how it is. 

they are going well I expected alittle higher on GC but have zero context there so cannot or will not make an assumption. 

On 3/22/2023 at 12:43 PM, peepeekaitjie said:

why are Mitch Docker & Ian Boswell in the amateur category? both are ex-WT Pro riders 

This is one way to destroy the following of the amateur cat. It’s as if a high schooler has returned to his junior school days for an athletic event, cleaned everyone and stands proudly on the number 1 spot to receive his medal. Very annoying. Must take guts to know you’re a pro/former pro or whatever they are and beat the real working class hero's.