Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

12 minutes ago, babse said:

I missed that. What happen?

and is she not backed locally by spez?

The duct tape came out again - think it was prologue one of them had to tape up a shoe (after a crash admittedly) and today again but on a climb. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

El único problema es que cuando escuchas, se emocionan y miran la televisión y simplemente montan 😂

Si, questo é vero

9 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

El único problema es que cuando escuchas, se emocionan y miran la televisión y simplemente montan 😂

at least it makes me look at the race every now and then. with Gerald, there could be an alien invasion and I wouldn't even know if there was anything worthwhile going on 

4 minutes ago, DJuice said:

Have to work, hate the working class.

Quick update please?

And fishing tomorrow with the bouys😂

watching the finish area listening to commetators bubbling...

lol Speed company is up the road and in virtual yellow. Scott, spez and singer teams chasing back.

They just hit the gantouw portage section (Down).

25 minutes ago, ajnkzn said:

The duct tape came out again - think it was prologue one of them had to tape up a shoe (after a crash admittedly) and today again but on a climb. 

ah Vera...

I really need to get me duct tape in my toolbox

Watching this race is frustrating. I start the stream mid race, I have no idea who's up front, how far they are in the race. Would be nice if they showed in a corner of the screen the last time check between the race lead and the rest.

From what I can see it looks like the german are in the front ? If they are, they're certainly not racing like pussies

Pussy company racing is just unbelievable. Taking 2minutes out of N1NO at yesterday's TT and now another close to 2min is just jaw dropping. What racing. Even Matt and Chris have no answer at the moment. Hats off

Of course a team is only as good as the weakest rider, so think Andri is unfortunately that rider. Chris and Matt probably keeping it tactically clever without burning too many matches. Scott need to defend their yellow jersey's.

On the women's side, Vera and Kim going great guns. Candice and Amy not as strong today (seems Amy is struggling a bit) but riding clever. Specialized ladies falling off the cliff

Edited by mrcg