• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Ze Germans are so neat and tidy it is frightning. Do you ever see a discarded plastic bag anywhere? 

Actually they clean up pretty well.  Littering is becomming more and more a problem especially on the hiking trails in the mountain.  Locals are getting more and more irrate with the city slickers comming and littering the place.  Last night they were talking about how littering became more of an issue with Covid19 as more people went hiking/walking and produced more rubbish with it.  Currently Germany is spending 700 milj Euro a year on rubbish removal and cleaning.

Actually they clean up pretty well. Littering is becomming more and more a problem especially on the hiking trails in the mountain. Locals are getting more and more irrate with the city slickers comming and littering the place. Last night they were talking about how littering became more of an issue with Covid19 as more people went hiking/walking and produced more rubbish with it. Currently Germany is spending 700 milj Euro a year on rubbish removal and cleaning.

Makes me the moerin to see all the masks and plastic water bottles that are on the trails.

We all have trouble with motorists with the attitude that cyclists have no right to be on the road. Remember, our bikes are legal forms of transport and have the same rights on the road as a car. I just wish that, although bikes do no damage the roads such as cars, trucks and buses, the authorities would charge a nominal licensing fee to get over this nonsensical accusation that we don't pay licensing fees. We all have cars so we do anyway.