Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

1 hour ago, Chadvdw67 said:

The cable car took us up the mountain, the bikes took us back down..... 😁😁😁20220428_095303.heic20220428_123249.heic

Cant figure out why I cant upload pics πŸ€”πŸ€”

Convert the image to a still photo, but making a duplicate and select still photo. It’s the iOS live image.

04A351E9-2E70-4165-BA67-D6C9B2B07B73.jpeg.e899fdbc9096d246fdf1ffdbffe1c6d8.jpeg2854751A-ED89-4322-9D58-FF7077E1D4CD.png.295f1ffc59178e12ae54b2c1807f774f.png

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChrisF said:

Weird file format ....

iOS camera file format for the Live Photo; if someone blinks while a photo is taken, you can scroll before or after to have open eyes.

8 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Convert the image to a still photo, but making a duplicate and select still photo. It’s the iOS live image.

04A351E9-2E70-4165-BA67-D6C9B2B07B73.jpeg.e899fdbc9096d246fdf1ffdbffe1c6d8.jpeg2854751A-ED89-4322-9D58-FF7077E1D4CD.png.295f1ffc59178e12ae54b2c1807f774f.png

Pics are taken with a Samsung A32, I have tried taking screenshots of the pictures and then posting them, but nope, still does the same thing....

1 hour ago, Pikey said:

Just plain Gravel. No spectacular sea or mountainous background πŸ˜”

53175535-5EBB-49DF-A398-722100D4FE55.jpeg

Road freshly graded specially for youΒ πŸ‘

3 minutes ago, DJR said:

Road freshly graded specially for youΒ πŸ‘

It was until just around the corner 😬 then it got a bit rocky . But the guy in his grader was on his lunch break. That road was horrible, thankful for the grader 😁

19 minutes ago, Pikey said:

It was until just around the corner 😬 then it got a bit rocky . But the guy in his grader was on his lunch break. That road was horrible, thankful for the grader 😁

I had it lucky once, only once.Β 

We have a place about 50 km North of Prince Albert, and it is a great rolling ride to town, to have a cup of coffee and a croissant, then up the Swartberg Pass (the best on earth, but plenty streneous) and back down and 50 km home. When I road it in the morning the corrugations were horrible, but hey, I was still fresh. When I got off he Swartberg on my way home, after lunch, I really didn't look forward to that part.................and when I hit the dirt, it was as smooth as a babies bottom with hardly a car track on it..........for nearly 50 kms I had it like that before I caught up with the grader a few kms from our turn off gate.

Like I said, only once.Β 

2 minutes ago, DJR said:

I had it lucky once, only once.Β 

We have a place about 50 km North of Prince Albert, and it is a great rolling ride to town, to have a cup of coffee and a croissant, then up the Swartberg Pass (the best on earth, but plenty streneous) and back down and 50 km home. When I road it in the morning the corrugations were horrible, but hey, I was still fresh. When I got off he Swartberg on my way home, after lunch, I really didn't look forward to that part.................and when I hit the dirt, it was as smooth as a babies bottom with hardly a car track on it..........for nearly 50 kms I had it like that before I caught up with the grader a few kms from our turn off gate.

Like I said, only once.Β 

Sounds like the perfect gravel ride 😁 with scenery. 

17 hours ago, Chadvdw67 said:

Pics are taken with a Samsung A32, I have tried taking screenshots of the pictures and then posting them, but nope, still does the same thing....

And here I thought HEIF and HEIC were iOS formats. Seems Apple were the first to adopt it, but just about everyone is now using it.Β 

To quote a few Hubbers: β€œLearnt something new today.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Efficiency_Image_File_Format

38 minutes ago, Frosty said:

And here I thought HEIF and HEIC were iOS formats. Seems Apple were the first to adopt it, but just about everyone is now using it.Β 

To quote a few Hubbers: β€œLearnt something new today.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Efficiency_Image_File_Format

Thanks for your advice though, checked the photo settings and turned off the HEIF and HEVC settings, so hopefully now it will work in future πŸ™‚

23 hours ago, Pikey said:

Just plain Gravel. No spectacular sea or mountainous background πŸ˜”

53175535-5EBB-49DF-A398-722100D4FE55.jpeg

Is that the road that skirts the side of the Eye? Passed the "blue shed".
Or Sun Valley