Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

We were probably there about 9:45

If that was you, you were next to me at one point early on . I saw the shirt, thought it's not Anton, not Mattie must be one of the hubbers that did the Midrand spca ride.

09:45...I was almost back in Midrand by then... :P (ok that's a slight exaggeration)

We were finished by around 09:10/09:15 - was in the first 10 or 15 over the line (which is kind of like bragging about being the smartest kid in the special ed class haha - I apologise in advance to anyone that offends...)

I didn't see the toy on the bike so I obviously didn't see you - was probably too busy dodging people that couldn't hold a line, or chasing this one brunette... ;)

Had a chat to the photographer at the end, he said all the pictures should be up on Hollard's Facebook page by lunchtime tomorrow - hopefully it's a public album...

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that yes. Not good. I have a CTD Factory Kashima on my Rocky Vertex 999rsl, and absolutely love it, sorry to hear of your bad luck with a very expensive buy

is it the fit 4?

is it the fit 4?

By the looks of things,"luckily" not! Previous generation, and flawless... Hope you get sorted out, I'd feel seriously done in after laying out that amount of cash..., maybe get the CPA involved

I want your bike! ????

Brandon asks:"Will I ever find a meaningfull bond with one bike,is there 'the one' (bike) out there for me?"31a16bd7b57b9535c69f67a04c603cbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Brandon asks:"Will I ever find a meaningfull bond with one bike,is there 'the one' (bike) out there for me?"31a16bd7b57b9535c69f67a04c603cbb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! Dude, the Rocky Vertex is already 1750km old!!! Its a new record,.its a MIRACLE!! ????????

Very nice rides y'all.

Wanted to do hobby park while my son had a bday party there. But the little bugger had other plans yesterday.

Today did breedts nek, for the first time on a bicycle. We had an awesome group which made the ride bearable. But too mutch dirt road... Climbing was interesting, on the way back from the shop the templ clocked in at 34 .

No, no pics.

Edited by RocknRolla

Just a quick commute to work yesterday late afternoon/early evening.

attachicon.gifIMG_2402.JPG

Was really good to get some air into the lungs after a whirlwind week 

Stunning view. What are you riding? Monster-cross? More pics, or links please!

Just a quick commute to work yesterday late afternoon/early evening.

attachicon.gifIMG_2402.JPG

Was really good to get some air into the lungs after a whirlwind week 

Is your front tyre on the right way round?