Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

West Coast Express - and what an express train it was! For obvious reasons it wasn't possible to take pictures while we were cruising just under the sound barrier, but this was afterwards. Thanks to those who make this kind of thing happen!

post-17716-0-14977600-1381662876_thumb.jpg

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

looks amazing,

please post a garmin or strava link.

Have lots of family that stay in the Robertson district. Def have to visit them and then get a ride there.

G

Waaihoek berge....

En toe......

Crash!

oh dear.. and the rest of your noggin? eggnog or yolk still separate from the egg whites?

humpty dumpy sat on a ...

G

oh dear.. and the rest of your noggin? eggnog or yolk still separate from the egg whites?

Sadly nowhere. Still recovering from my off on May 31 that resulted in 4 fractured ribs, collapsed lung and 6 fractured vertebra. But not a scratch or bruise.

Heal up quick.

My bike took me to the Emergency Room this weekend.

Have to go for a scan tomorrow for a suspected hairline crack in my left hip.

As a firm believer in Hub rules, I post pikchas or it didnt happen.

Just not willing to post the hip pikcha cause that would entail dropping my brooks and that I dont want to do.

Im in bloody agony.

post-16512-0-79211400-1381687810_thumb.jpgpost-16512-0-14599900-1381687842_thumb.jpgpost-16512-0-14697200-1381687867_thumb.jpg

Have to go for a scan tomorrow for a suspected hairline crack in my left hip.

As a firm believer in Hub rules, I post pikchas or it didnt happen.

Just not willing to post the hip pikcha cause that would entail dropping my brooks and that I dont want to do.

Im in bloody agony.

post-16512-0-79211400-1381687810_thumb.jpgpost-16512-0-14599900-1381687842_thumb.jpgpost-16512-0-14697200-1381687867_thumb.jpg

Hope there is nothing more serious than the scratches and bruises. Had one of those hip things. That means off your bike time .........

Hope it is not bad news on the hip, can be a bugger if not looked at properly. What happened? Side impact on the hip? Make sure they check the joint cavity also. You and the bike had a misunderstanding?

Try a proven old Army remedy for those scrapes.....blou trein spirits and thereafter Methyolite. Just keep a clean onnie close-by just in case the sting results in an involuntary relaxation reflex.

PS: FEET is going to sting even more when trying to keep those legs so smooth!!

Bummer ou Maat

Sorry man. I hope your bike is not stuffed as well