• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's that? The video bit

lower part of Vasbyt, after the chunderyish road crossing. You cross the road, there's a stump jump into a LH berm, over a little bridge, RH corner, rock roll. 

This was the rock roll. 

Was gonna take a vid of the stump jump, but I crashed before that and thought better of it cos it was a pretty heavy (and bloody quick) slam that I had. Ribs bruised, shoulder muscle pulled or something and then the dirt kisses. Still did the jumps again, but will video it next time. 

lower part of Vasbyt, after the chunderyish road crossing. You cross the road, there's a stump jump into a LH berm, over a little bridge, RH corner, rock roll.

This was the rock roll.

Was gonna take a vid of the stump jump, but I crashed before that and thought better of it cos it was a pretty heavy (and bloody quick) slam that I had. Ribs bruised, shoulder muscle pulled or something and then the dirt kisses. Still did the jumps again, but will video it next time.

Ah i know where exactly

This was the rock roll.

You must just confirm with Eddy i believe he owns a lot of land in that area too, maybe you need to not collect R200 nor pass begin

at least it's on the other side, this time... LOL

Whatever side you don’t sleep on is the best side ????

mmm, so that's a real thing, was considering wearing one of my lumberjack check shirts now that I've gone EnduroBroTM

LOL. Did it for S&G's 'cos Jewbacca carried on saying it's "almost flanneltime" in his posts. 

Don't normally ride in flannel at all, but I may going into winter 'cos it's a bit warmer than the regular cycling shirts. 

Plus, I dig flannel. No longer look like a lumberjack now that I've lost the beard... 

flannel is so 2018

LOL. Did it for S&G's 'cos Jewbacca carried on saying it's "almost flanneltime" in his posts. 

Don't normally ride in flannel at all, but I may going into winter 'cos it's a bit warmer than the regular cycling shirts. 

Plus, I dig flannel. No longer look like a lumberjack now that I've lost the beard...