Car changes over the years

OVERDRIVE

17 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Worst time of the year to purchase a necessary liability. If you can wait hang onto the cash till April/May when the dealers move old stock. 

Not true. Old stock is only a problem when there is a new model released. And that can happen at any time in the year. 

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, The Ouzo said:

Hairy, let me know what you looking at, maybe I can give some insight. 

PM sent thank you

On 9/2/2023 at 8:53 AM, DieselnDust said:

My beef is more to do with the offroad vehicle sitting in traffic, taking up a whole lane with a single occupant while driving it in the gutter blocking cyclists from passing.

I sampled that Ranger yesterday. For its size its tiny inside which i probably why most if the guys driving them are the gym types with big upper bodies and tiny .............

Ja but no one can adventure 24/7. So in the week it takes on the office run or school run.
Gutter blocking, a asshole is born every day.

those guys have always been gravitating towards ford, back then it was Cortina’s. 
its like the Kortbroek Plaas crowd’s love for a hilux. Timeless.

29 minutes ago, Hairy said:

Ok, so the new car does fit in the garage, but there is noticeably less circulation space around the car

Pictures or it did not happen?

13 minutes ago, Danger Dassie said:

Peak Cape Town vibes, a subtle boast about having a garage.... 😝

Fortunately I can fit the car in the garage, with my motorbike, and a couple of bicycles and my mothers %#%^&^%&$% stuff that I need to store for her :P

2 hours ago, Hairy said:

Not exactly the big cars that Ouza is peddling to the high flyers, but like I said to That Rusty Character, this is our first car with electric windows 😂

image.jpeg.9a39d63c4c79941d256e3ede60bbf125.jpeg

image.png.cbd5bd4135e14b1d6e710a3afd55f0ab.png

Congrats mate! Sister in law works for Toyota up here and I’ve been in one of those. Very nice car😎😎😎

On 9/8/2023 at 1:17 PM, Hairy said:

Fortunately I can fit the car in the garage, with my motorbike, and a couple of bicycles and my mothers %#%^&^%&$% stuff that I need to store for her :P

Well she stored you and your heavy bones for 40 weeks so you owe her 😂

On 8/31/2023 at 7:17 AM, Hairy said:

I should add, I have no cooking clue where the East Rand is 😂

Go look at Bedfordview on Google Street view... it's also part of the East Rand.

This is the Oos Rand, where the west-side of the Metro is more affluent than the east-side; the conies from Benoni being the exception.
image.png.c0c0e8f0ba8e5bf5d3de1ce4712448d6.png

Edited by Frosty