@Jewbacca`s Munga 2024 Challenge / Fundraising for SPCA

DJuice

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To everyone who has donated thus far, I really am humbled by your generosity.

I am starting to think it may not be an impossible task to get that entry!

I really am blown away and look forward to keeping you all entertained in the lead up to and during the race.

Most of all, I have a few cool  plans to raise some awareness and some sweet moola with Uncle Ricco for all the abandoned best friends. 

You are all amazing and I feel so unworthy of your generosity!

@eddy @I FLY @DJuice @peetwindhoek @Zebra @Brakepad @Mamil @warrencharlesza and the two sneaky anonymous donors! 

THANK YOU! I will likely be cursing you all at some point when the cheese gets stringy but in a loving way

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

To everyone who has donated thus far, I really am humbled by your generosity.

I am starting to think it may not be an impossible task to get that entry!

I really am blown away and look forward to keeping you all entertained in the lead up to and during the race.

Most of all, I have a few cool  plans to raise some awareness and some sweet moola with Uncle Ricco for all the abandoned best friends. 

You are all amazing and I feel so unworthy of your generosity!

@eddy @I FLY @DJuice @peetwindhoek @Zebra @Brakepad @Mamil @warrencharlesza and the two sneaky anonymous donors! 

THANK YOU! I will likely be cursing you all at some point when the cheese gets stringy but in a loving way

Not only do we not have to suffer alone but a chance to see a BMX ride 1125km through the karoo?.... Cheap at the price!!!

I was nervous you might beat me at the argus on the BMX ... This is really upping the ante

@JewbaccaI’m still hopefull the BikeHub community will unite behind your crazy adventure to do Munga 2024 in aid of the SPCA.

Their must be some corporate traction to be had, some BikeHub partners to support the cause.

It is going to be a memorable adventure!  

Breakfast, dinner whatever is on me at Britstown! 

Edited by DJuice
Add info

19 hours ago, DJuice said:

@JewbaccaI’m still hopefull the BikeHub community will unite behind your crazy adventure to do Munga 2024 in aid of the SPCA.

Their must be some corporate traction to be had, some BikeHub partners to support the cause.

It is going to be a memorable adventure!  

Breakfast, dinner whatever is on me at Britstown! 

I look forward to that!

We are R10000 short of an early bird entry! So close to being able to pull the trigger and start raising some funds for the woofers and meowers

Update:

I contacted the organisers. Alex himself got back to me and has very generously made an additional 'Early Bird' entry available to me despite the waiting list already having exceeded the 50 entries put aside.

We need another R6250 to get up to threshold. Tell your wealthy, dog loving friends!

I will also add an update on the extremely generous offer from GPM sports. 

Absolutely blown away by all the responses and people willing to get behind the adventure!

22 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Update:

I contacted the organisers. Alex himself got back to me and has very generously made an additional 'Early Bird' entry available to me despite the waiting list already having exceeded the 50 entries put aside.

We need another R6250 to get up to threshold. Tell your wealthy, dog loving friends!

I will also add an update on the extremely generous offer from GPM sports. 

Absolutely blown away by all the responses and people willing to get behind the adventure!

R5250🙃

1 hour ago, MORNE said:

Under R5k now, Calling out the bikehub overlords,  @Matt @Nick? He can put some bikehub stickers on it or something…do the thing, you know he’s good for it 😅

Nice opportunity for Bike Hub Pay ...

Hint hint ... 😉